in College of Central Florida that teach Health Science Edit
Professor in the Health Science department
at College of Central Florida, Ocala, FL
are you Gene Smithson?

11/17/2005
HLP 1081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

HE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE INSTRUCTOR!!!! Words like engine and the "real world" will forever echo in my head when I think of him. 1) He is a JERK and does not think twice about humiliating you in front of the class 2)His tests are INSANE 3)His lectures are boring and he has a big problem with keeping his voice down. I hated this class; passed though!

11/01/2005
good
Wellness Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I found this class easy. I listened, studied a little and passed the class with an A.

08/31/2005
Wellness Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was told wellness wold be an easy A. Yeah right! I worked my butt off and still got a C! It was ruined my straight A's. WARNING! Do not sit in the front...he spits!

08/30/2005
Wellness Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

VERY HARD...You're doing great to get a "B"

08/26/2005
HLP1081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is very very very boring. The same statistic applies to everything. Study hard because nothing that he says in class applies to the tests. Don't fret over your gordon rule papers, he does not read them.

08/10/2005
HLP1081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE....DON'T TAKE HIM...HE'S HORRIBLE...AWFUL...DUMB...I REPEAT DON'T TAKE HIM

07/21/2005
good
HLP1081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I personally liked him very much. I had on his good side form the beginning and worked hard. If you don't study and read the book then you will not do well.

07/10/2005
hlp Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was very boring I fell asleep numerous times. He yells when he talks just because he used to coach basketball. The tests are some stuff he never even went over. Definately go to each class and don't be late because he will get on to you.

05/14/2005
good
HLP Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easy easy class. I thought the guy was funny. I'm a fat smoker and we got along just fine. Show up, take notes, read the book, and you'll do fine. I did very well.

04/10/2005
hlp1081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

04/01/2005

One of only two professors that I have personally hated. (I have taken 36 different instructors in my time.)

01/15/2005

This was the only class I got a C in. Believe it or not. He made my semester a living heck. What ever you do, dont take this class, that is unless your a basketball player for CFCC.