Gene Smithson at College of Central Florida

Gene Smithson

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/17/05

HLP 1081

HE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE INSTRUCTOR!!!! Words like engine and the "real world" will forever echo in my head when I think of him. 1) He is a JERK and does not think twice about humiliating you in front of the class 2)His tests are INSANE 3)His lectures are boring and he has a big problem with keeping his voice down. I hated this class; passed though!

11/1/05

Wellness

I found this class easy. I listened, studied a little and passed the class with an A.

8/31/05

Wellness

I was told wellness wold be an easy A. Yeah right! I worked my butt off and still got a C! It was ruined my straight A's. WARNING! Do not sit in the front...he spits!

8/30/05

Wellness

VERY HARD...You're doing great to get a "B"

8/26/05

HLP1081

He is very very very boring. The same statistic applies to everything. Study hard because nothing that he says in class applies to the tests. Don't fret over your gordon rule papers, he does not read them.

8/10/05

HLP1081

HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE....DON'T TAKE HIM...HE'S HORRIBLE...AWFUL...DUMB...I REPEAT DON'T TAKE HIM

7/21/05

HLP1081

I personally liked him very much. I had on his good side form the beginning and worked hard. If you don't study and read the book then you will not do well.

7/10/05

hlp

This class was very boring I fell asleep numerous times. He yells when he talks just because he used to coach basketball. The tests are some stuff he never even went over. Definately go to each class and don't be late because he will get on to you.

5/14/05

HLP

Easy easy class. I thought the guy was funny. I'm a fat smoker and we got along just fine. Show up, take notes, read the book, and you'll do fine. I did very well.

4/10/05

hlp1081

4/1/05

Wellness

One of only two professors that I have personally hated. (I have taken 36 different instructors in my time.)

1/15/05

Wellness

This was the only class I got a C in. Believe it or not. He made my semester a living heck. What ever you do, dont take this class, that is unless your a basketball player for CFCC.

More Health Science professors at College of Central Florida