in Kean University that teach Graduate Studies Edit
Professor in the Graduate Studies department
at Kean University, Union, NJ
are you Veysel Yucetepe?

08/20/2012
MKT3640 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Yucetepe is hard as hell!! He doesn't clarify what he says, and he talks about a topic for too much. Tests are super hard, but his case studies and attendance can make up for it. Even though I passed his class, I'm never taking him again. Stay away from this guy!!

05/15/2012
good
MKT5400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is a very nice guy. His tests are super easy because he gives everything in his reviews. 1 or 2 expected surprise quest. But, he's a bit boring. I did't look forward to his class. Stays until the last min the class is over. Many of my other prof were more flexible and let us out earlier.

08/09/2011
good
MKT3660 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had him as an undergraduate student and he is a great professor. He is the new Director of the GMBA program, and as a current student of this program I am very pleased to have him as our Director. I wish him the best and I am sure the program will only benefit from this move.

12/29/2010
good
mkt4220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful man..makes the material interesting and he is very engaging. I took every class I could possibly take with him. I always go to him for advice, such a stand up guy and always welcoming.. we need more of him and fewer professors like Ehoff..TAKE YUCETEPE..GREAT MAN!!!

10/06/2010
good
MKT2500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Yucetepe is a friendly down to earth guy. He cares about his students. He is very helpful in and outside of the classroom. It seems that he knows his subject very well. He is funny, very likeable guy. TAKE HIM!!!!!

10/06/2010
good
MKT3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is excellent!!!!!!!!

04/28/2010
good
MKT2500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I agree. You can sleep in his class. My guy!

04/01/2010
good
MKt3640 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Boring. Sleep thru

04/13/2009
good
MKT5430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS...I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS...I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

06/25/2008
good
mktinitl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Clear cut, wants all of his students to do well. Funny. I have taken him several times and have done well each time.

05/28/2008
good
MKT3470 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved my International Marketing class so much - kinda sorry the semester has ended. He's a great professor and very clear in explaining what he wants. His lecture slides, study guide and handouts were very useful that I actually use one of the outlines when writing papers for my other classes now. Highly recommended!

05/01/2008
good
MKT102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Teachers should take note off this one. Fair grading, easy quizes, and makes the class fun. You come to class and show that you care, he'll repay you with a good grade. He's understanding and loves teaching. I highly recomend him, you don't need the book, as long as you print out his slides and take notes.

01/24/2008
good
MKT3000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. is straight forward, no guessing games, but the material was challenging, although he did break it down and make it more manageable to understand with examples from his slides.

12/21/2007
good
MKT3410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HEY--- SAVE YOUR HOLIDAY BUCK$ CAUSE YOU REALLY DON'T NEED THE BOOK, TAKE NOTES DURING THE PROF.S LECTURES AND PRINT OUT HIS POWERPOINT SLIDES. ---NO WORRIES--- & HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)

12/19/2007
good
Mkt3410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The only reason I took this stupid class was because it was a requirement for my major. If you don't have any interest whatsoever in marketing, R-E-L-A-X you will survive his lectures and begin to like the subject. He's so energetic and enthusiastic, that by the end of the semester, your dread will totally fade. Cool person and down to earth.

12/19/2007
good
Mkt1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

NO field trip:( otherwise crystal clear pp lectures, couple of assignments, exams ok, also gives study guide for review. Therefore, take this class & discover the wonderful world of marketing -lol.

12/10/2007
good
Mkt3310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Learned a lot! Awesome Professor and knowledgeable too; presents well via power point. He is very helpful to those who ask questions. Warning: This class is not for slackers. You must read and attend lectures regularly.

09/11/2007
good
MKTMKT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Really helpful. Always drops the lowest test score. Had him for principles of mkt and intl mkt and had an A in both classes. Class can become boring but talk a lil in class he will like you. Never took any notes and most of the stuff from the powerpoint is on the test and also gives u a review sheet that has most of the stuff.

08/14/2007
good
INtroMark Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

THis class was confusing as hell I really didn't get much out of this damn class I thought I would of failed it also but I passed so as long as you go to class and try to show that you want to get something out of it you can take it cause you are going to pass

04/29/2007
good
markinte Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is super nice