in Kean University that teach Graduate Studies Edit
Professor in the Graduate Studies department
at Kean University, Union, NJ
are you Veysel Yucetepe?

08/20/2012
MKT3640 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Yucetepe is hard as hell!! He doesn't clarify what he says, and he talks about a topic for too much. Tests are super hard, but his case studies and attendance can make up for it. Even though I passed his class, I'm never taking him again. Stay away from this guy!!

05/15/2012
good
MKT5400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is a very nice guy. His tests are super easy because he gives everything in his reviews. 1 or 2 expected surprise quest. But, he's a bit boring. I did't look forward to his class. Stays until the last min the class is over. Many of my other prof were more flexible and let us out earlier.

08/09/2011
good
MKT3660 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had him as an undergraduate student and he is a great professor. He is the new Director of the GMBA program, and as a current student of this program I am very pleased to have him as our Director. I wish him the best and I am sure the program will only benefit from this move.

12/29/2010
good
mkt4220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful man..makes the material interesting and he is very engaging. I took every class I could possibly take with him. I always go to him for advice, such a stand up guy and always welcoming.. we need more of him and fewer professors like Ehoff..TAKE YUCETEPE..GREAT MAN!!!

10/06/2010
good
MKT2500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Yucetepe is a friendly down to earth guy. He cares about his students. He is very helpful in and outside of the classroom. It seems that he knows his subject very well. He is funny, very likeable guy. TAKE HIM!!!!!

10/06/2010
good
MKT3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is excellent!!!!!!!!

04/28/2010
good
MKT2500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I agree. You can sleep in his class. My guy!

04/01/2010
good
MKt3640 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Boring. Sleep thru

04/13/2009
good
MKT5430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS...I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS...I LOVE ON-LINE CLASS... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

06/25/2008
good
mktinitl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Clear cut, wants all of his students to do well. Funny. I have taken him several times and have done well each time.