in Dutchess Community College that teach Physical Ed Edit
at Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
are you Sue Kennen?

05/15/2014
good
HED 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Second semester taking her, the class was not bad at all. Attendance is MANDATORY and no texting in her class. She's not bad if you do what she wants

12/29/2013
good
HED 125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An easy class as long as you attend class, show up on time, and do your homework. She's very easy as long as you do what she says. The class can be a little boring but she makes it as fun as possible. I got the grade I felt I deserved and I will be taking her again next semester.

08/20/2012
good
HED134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was a returning student and I really enjoyed her women's Health course and First Aid?CPR course! She is clear, helpful, gets us involved and really knows her stuff! I would def recommend her.

05/08/2012
good
HED201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An easy class. Just pay attention and do the homework and its a breeze.I really enjoyed this class. Don't be late.

05/08/2012
good
HED134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was great, very simple and easy to understand. Made the night class awesome and easy to get through. Just don't be late or talk in class.

01/17/2012
good
hed134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Im keeping this as niceas possible, she isnt a bad teacher maybe it was just me but she always seemed to have a bad attitude whenever she came into class. When the class will ask for help she acted like she was pissed to explain it again. She hardly smiles, i ended up witha B in theclassbut it wasone i worked hard for. Her classis interestin

10/26/2011
HED201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not a good stress management teacher. Always seemed stressed herself. The class wasn't difficult but the material was interesting to me. Don't expect her to warm up to you, or anybody. I think she favors guys over girls. Don't be late or expect her to understand if you miss a class.

07/19/2011
HED201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This woman is evil. Gave me a B for no reason other than being absent twice, both for weather conditions. Other than that, I recieved an A on every test, paper, & project. She has no personality. Read the paper while she made us watch movies. And dont bother trying to talk to her personally, she shuts you down right away. AVOID HER!!!!

05/18/2011

Strict about attendance & being to class on time, which you should be anyway(it is college). Not much of a personality, but a fair grader. We had two tests, two papers and homework/classwork sheets. Do the work, put in some effort, be respectful and go to class and you will do fine, I easily got an A, so you probably can too.

05/11/2010
good
hed134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

her 5 min policy... your class starts at 2pm.. be there at 2 on test days, some girl walked into the exam after her 5 min rule, so after 205pm... was told she couldn't take the test. but she is a great teacher and person, helpfull when you ask for it, shes glad to