in Dutchess Community College that teach Physical Ed Edit
at Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
are you Sue Kennen?

05/15/2014
good
HED 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Second semester taking her, the class was not bad at all. Attendance is MANDATORY and no texting in her class. She's not bad if you do what she wants

12/29/2013
good
HED 125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An easy class as long as you attend class, show up on time, and do your homework. She's very easy as long as you do what she says. The class can be a little boring but she makes it as fun as possible. I got the grade I felt I deserved and I will be taking her again next semester.

08/20/2012
good
HED134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was a returning student and I really enjoyed her women's Health course and First Aid?CPR course! She is clear, helpful, gets us involved and really knows her stuff! I would def recommend her.

05/08/2012
good
HED201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An easy class. Just pay attention and do the homework and its a breeze.I really enjoyed this class. Don't be late.

05/08/2012
good
HED134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was great, very simple and easy to understand. Made the night class awesome and easy to get through. Just don't be late or talk in class.