Radu Rasidescu at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College

Grade ReceivedA+

Cool stuff

10/17/10

ldrsh0

He was an inspirational teacher, he taught management and leadership classes....you do the math on the people who didn't learn anything in his class and figure out why. You have to think on your toes with this one!! read between the lines people!

5/13/08

Busspvs

I was excited to start this class and I learned a lot in the first few days. After that, I learned nothing else and this class was a total waste of money. He quit attending class half way through and did the rest in a chat room that was useless. I would NEVER recommend any of his classes to ANYONE

5/13/08

Bus191

He knows a lot. He does not teach a lot. He did not show up for over half the classes and the females were graded better than males. He did not post grades in a timely fashion. I was very interested in the class at first, but was very disappointed in the end.

12/31/07

leadershi

this is i believe for leadership

12/21/07

BUS169

Radu is a great teacher with a style of his own. Is passion to educate along with his own technique make his classes very enjoyable. I would recomend anyone in business to take his classes as he brings a new impression to business.

12/19/07

DIVMAN

Radu is a great instructor who is willing to help at all times. His "real world" knowledge and experienece are a plus.

12/18/07

qualiman

It was a goood class! I learned alot

12/18/07

LDSHP190

Great instructor filled with such tremendous knowledge. Radu makes you want to keep learning. Fun - Great Smile - A joy to be in class with.

Diver169

The only issue that I had with Radu's class was how the assignments were laid out in blackboard. Other than that class was great.

DivstMana

I enjoyed the class. My only thing was, I wish we could of had speakers. It was not Radu's fault of course. It just seemed like it would of been more useful to listen to a diverse group of people. Otherwise I had very few complaints.

divermana

radu is a fun guy with alot of energy that brings some much needed excitement to a class that traditionally would sound boring as heck.

Leade1

Great class and learned a lot

DiverN102

Radu is a wonderful instructor. He maintains interest in all classes I have had with him. I did find the book to be confusing; therefore, the information nearly useless. I used it some, but got most information I needed off the internet.

SUPV190

Very interesting class! Learned a lot with the role playing and getting to know others. Great Experience.

11/12/07

TQM196

The classes that I attended were very interesting and chlalleging. The experience I've accomplish will improve my job career.

11/12/07

Supvi196

11/8/07

TQM101

It was great to have call with Radu. I am looking to add another class with him.

10/30/07

cust108

Radu was great. Master of customer sevice

10/30/07

custoserv

Very well taught

More Management professors at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!