in Borough of Manhattan Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
Mahmoud Diarrassouba
at Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York, NY
are you Mahmoud Diarrassouba?

02/06/2014
good
MAT303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Professor. Until now, he has been the only MATH professor that teaches you very well, and gives you lots of real-life examples. He has a little accent, but his passion for the Mathematics is so big that it overcomes it. I got an A, but was not easy to get. Do your work, you will sure get one as well.

01/06/2014
good
MAT 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor was the best math teacher I have ever had. He knows how to teach math. He attacks the core concepts of what he teaches in order to best prepare his students for transfer to a four year college. Anyone that is complaining about his teaching style is not ready to take his class( or college math).He knows what he teaches.

12/17/2013
good
MAT 109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

a great professor helps his students when they are in need. he may not show up in class from time to time and disappear during test but overall he explains concepts really well. therefore take him! unless you're not serious about school then dont even bother.

05/29/2013
MaT 206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor ever. Disrepecule and rude. Strongly avoid him. Math is my favorite class but with him I struggled a lot. Very confusin. I transfered in the middle of the semester and got A in other class with him I probable would get B or even C. NO BUENO!!!!!

05/15/2013
good
Math206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love prof.Diarrasouba. He is the only math professor i took and makes u believe math is a beautiful class. He is passionate,funny and well organized. He should teach other professors how to teach. Must TAKE HIM!!p.s. make sure you take notes, he use his notes for the exams.

04/25/2013
good
MAT206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is one of the best Math Profs at BMCC. He's fairly clear in all his explanations and HE DOES CARE about his students; only those that work hard for the class. He assigns a lot of homework. His classes are challenging and that's what I like about him! I'm taking Calc III with him next semester!. Don't regret taking him, he's the best!

01/12/2013
good
MATH206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is so serious, simple, clear, funny, smart and he cares about student so much.

01/10/2013
MAT051 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DISCOURAGES STUDENTS!! I was very stressed out and math isnt my best subject and was going through painful times. I just cannot handle math and based on prior reviews I really thought he was good. One day he said "If you keep gtting low scores just drop out, you dont need to be here" I was going through a death, breakup, and stress. Made me cry.

12/08/2012
MAT315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

knows the math.however not professonal at all,very painfull,irritating professor!.good luck!

11/10/2012
good
Mat206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a very wise and great professor. Even though he has a strong accent, his explanations are crystal clear. He likes his students to have very organized and neat notes, so they can study for the exams. Homework is a MUST. I strongly recommend him if you want to learn math.