in De Anza College that teach Languages Edit
at De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
are you Renshi Xuan?

03/31/2014
good
JAPN D001.03 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

With a nice pacing in the schedule and quite a bit of helpfulness, I quite enjoyed learning the language under her. Furthermore, I look forward to continuing the language with her next quarter!

01/21/2014
good
JAPN001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher! Explains everything clear and knows a lot about the culture. Focus on the essentials.

04/09/2012
good
Japn1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good class, very efficient teacher, and I learned a lot about the language. Few language teachers do a good job, but this is an exception. She accepts late work, is very open to questions, and most of the work is easy so long as you keep up your studies.

10/21/2010
good
JAPN1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good teacher. Easy to follow, covers the material thoroughly. The tests are also very easy if you pay attention.

04/23/2010
good
JAPN2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her for Japanese 1 also, and she is a great teacher! Easy A or B!!!

03/23/2010
good
JAPN1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I like her class because her style of teaching can make me remember a lot of things. Her class is easy to get an A A A A A A A A A .

03/02/2010
good
JAPAN2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She grades a lot harder in this class than Japanese 1. So be prepared, because I wasn't! About 60% of your grade is based on the midterm and final! So you will need to get at least C's on the two tests in order to pass the class! She isn't to helpful when asking questions, so you will need to study harder or get a tutor if you do not understand!

10/31/2009
good

At first I thought this class would be hard since the teacher didn't seem to be too helpful, turns out the class is easy! As long as you show up everyday, do your homework and review for quizzes and midterms, you'll do great.

07/30/2009
good

A pretty and nice teacher who is from China and teaching Japanese. She is cute and her class is easy.

12/21/2008
good

You can get easy As from this teacher if you do the homework and review for tests. Recommend for those who never touch Japanese language. If you have already known something, you will feel she's boring.

12/20/2008
good
JAP1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is really helpful. I thought Japanese would be so hard but with a teacher like her i think she made it easier. the class is run in a routine. Lecture, grammar, quiz, etc.

04/06/2008
good

She is so cute and nice. You can do homework and other things during classes. I enjoy JAPAN2 the most in my last quarter.

03/30/2008
good

Love her! But her classes aren't for those who cannot study by themselves. What we do in the class is basic work. She wants us to learn after school. But she doesn't really care about those who don't come or don't do their homework. The best thing: you can talk to her anytime. We had once a talk about yakuza one whole hour - so no class :D

03/13/2008
good
JAPN002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very Good Teacher, took 2 quarters with her. you can turn in homework late, do it in class, or whatever. don't wana say it but in jap 1 people can open the book in front of her face during the final and she won't care. very flex-able and nice, so you can get an a without any worries if you put in a little bit of time before the midterm/finals

01/31/2008
Japn2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was repeating this class even though I had taken it in high school. She's boring, does the same thing every class. No creativity or originality. You can turn in work late, walk in 20 minutes late all the time. She won't care...I would say take Inaba, she a little better.

05/11/2007
good

Grammer lessons don't come frequently, so important to show up if you want to learn them from her. Pretty easy teacher. She doesn't mind talking about culture, but isn't always easy to deal with if you miss class and want her to repeat content. If you study a lot on your own after it's pretty easy getting an A.

04/08/2007
good

I love her so much. I can not only learn the language things, but also Japanese's culture. Quizzes and exams are easy. Recommended!

03/29/2007
good
JAPN002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

pretty easy teacher, repetitive but I think thats good for language. HW most nights and quizzes at the end of every chapter, 1 midterm and 1 final. Most of the questions come from book exercises. Do the HW and it shouldn't be too hard.

03/13/2007
good
mand004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

well Im a native speaker so the class was hella easy, she didnt even ask me to go to class, I only went to class 3 times throughout the entire quarter: the first day, the midterm, and the final. She is very nice to everyone, some foreign language teachers hate native speaker and give them terrible work load, but she doesnt.

12/09/2006
good
mand4 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

it is easy, all the questions for the test are from the hw, just do the hw, then u can get A.