in Minnesota State University that teach Social Work Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Paul MacKie?

12/21/2012
good
sowk190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! The big paper was a little difficult...I am sad that he not be teaching at MSU for a while now:(

12/13/2012
good
SW190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best.guy.ever.

05/02/2012
good
SOWK190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

GREAT guy! The class itself was a writing intensive so you HAVE to read. He gives out a lot of extra credit opportunities and wants you to succeed. Easy points for attending class and easy extra credit opportunities. One of the best and most down-to-earth professors I have ever had. Very understanding and flexible. Highly recommend.

12/07/2010
good
sowk422 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is one of my favorite teachers I have ever had!! It was my favorite class of the semester. He is SO easy going and completely understands that as students we have more than just his class which is rare! The final and midterm were really easy! I highly recommend the class simply because he is awesome! The class is also interesting! He is fun!!!

06/10/2010
good
sowk01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Impressive

11/06/2008
good
SWOK101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

WOW- quite the looker and amazing professor! I could barely concentrate on the material, he has a smile that makes you melt! I decided to major in social work because of him! ;-) Soooo glad he is my advisor!!!

06/20/2008
good
SOWK190W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great prof. Really enjoyed class. If possible, take this class from him!

12/09/2007
good
sowk210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was one of the best teachers I have ever had. He truly cares about the student and makes sure they understand the material and enjoy learning in his class!

03/21/2006
good
SOWK 190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Laid-back and easy going guy! Nothing really has a due date.

11/14/2005
good
SOWK 190W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Paul was a great teacher. His classes were always fun and interesting. He would share stories and explain how the topics relate to everyday life. The tests were easy also. He actually cared that each student do well in his classes. I thought that was great, a teacher who actually cared about his students!! Definately Recommended !