in Columbus State Community College that teach Human Resource Management Edit
Albert Harrington
Professor in the Human Resource Management department
at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH
are you Albert Harrington?

03/07/2011
LAWE204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The course was okay but about half the time seemed to be wasted to me. I would come but felt I didn't really learn much of anything, and most things were pretty repetitive. The tests were really easy and I think I opened the book once to read it, but even that was not needed. Otherwise I only used it for the two open book tests.

10/28/2010
good
LAWE101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Harrington loves class discussions and is overall a great teacher.

02/07/2010
good
LAW101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Lets class out early by about 30-45 minutes each class. He has a "Safety Net" and WILL NOT let anyone fail thecourse. Great teacher!!

04/30/2009
good
anyany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is very knowledgeable and he loves debate! He is understanding if you have to leave early. He does have oral reports and papers, but you get an A or B regardless of how you do.

09/16/2008
good
lawe101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED HIS CLASS .HE IS REALYY DOWN TO EARTH. WE HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME .

12/27/2007
good
LAWE101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever. Funny guy.

12/26/2006
good
lawe120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

05/28/2006
good
Criminology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

02/02/2005
good
Law 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A