Reza Fazeli at California State University Fullerton

Reza Fazeli

Number of ratings 54 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/9/13

Econ 201

Worst class ever! He has an accent that is hard to understand. Shows up to class 10 mins late each day. His grading system is very confusing. You are better off taking a different professor.

12/20/12

Econ335

Class is extremely boring and it's hard to pay attention. He gives you two midterms and an optional comprehensive final. He gives you a study guide with all the test questions on there, but he posts it online 1-2 days before the exam. Take him if you want to get an easy A but not if you want to learn.

5/25/08

ECON335

He's nice. Highly recommended.

5/24/08

ECON335

Good professor. 2 take-home essays count for 20% of each midterm. Final is optional. Highly recommended.

5/24/08

ECON335

Good professor. 2 take home essay count for 20% of each midterm. Highly recommended.

14519548
5/19/08

ECON101

Well, Way to go, he's a good professor, yea maybe his accent is a bit abnormal, but overall comprehensible...you know I failed in his class but I still prefer him as my economy professor! I Recommend him as a good helper, and a good friend some times! he made a big change in my life and I owe him that...Thanks!

5/15/08

ECON331

He's not the best teacher but I understood him and it was boring at times. it consist of 1 take home essay test that counts for 50% of your midterm one test grade. Another essay due at the end of the semester. Midterm 2 was our final cause he ran out of time. I got an A for skimming the book and writing a dam good essay.

5/9/08

ECON335

dont take this professor, its terrible!!! even though i passed with C. i have learnded nothing in this class. i didnot understand entire semeter and boring class. a lot of reading, and let us use one page note but useless. his grade is based on 2 essay and 2 take home essay. exames are not easy. super hard!! dont take it.

1/8/08

Econ335

If you want to pass you must READ THE BOOK!! & write every paper he assigns, they are 2-3 page paper and are very easy. He also allows one page of notes to used when taking the exams, strong accent but overall a very nice guy and easy grader. He likes looking at cute girls when he teaches so if you want a passing grade go 2 class cute :)

1/8/08

Econ335

Professor Fazeli is very boring, but overall is a nice guy. He is lenient on grading on the take home essay. Final was an option because of too many missed Mondays due to holidays, fires, etc. Take him if you want to have a chance of passing.

12/11/07

econ335

Very nice man. Class was boring and I felt like I had to teach myself. The book was absolutely horrible. He gave tons of opportunities for extra credit. Bottom line: not a hard class to pass, but extremely frustrating!!

12/4/07

ECON335

Professor Fazeli never showed up for office hours even when asked to by students. His accent is somewhat hard to understand and he does not do a good job relating material to the real world even though it's one of the most relevant topics to what's going on today. Would not recommend him to anyone!

10/8/07

ECON335

Very nice guy, but a horrible teacher. Essay questions ask a ludicrous amount of very broad and vague questions. He gave no guidance regarding these questions and has left it very open to interpretation.

8/12/07

ECON331

Too much work for a general ed class. midterms consist of take home essays which are graded very hard and in class multiple choice questions that come out of the book, not lectures. Plus there is a paper. Lucky for our class, he canceled the final. that was a little relief:) Do not recomend him.

7/22/07

eCON331

THREE WORDS, take another professor. I worked my ass off on his term paper and wrote 12 pages but he lost it..HE F@$ing lost my paper. I was just curious when I looked at my final grade and emailed him why I got C and he replied that I did not turn in my paper even though I went to his office to have him go over my paper. ABSOLUTELY AVOID HIM.

5/19/07

Econ331

Heavy accent and can't spell. Surprisingly tough grader on essay portion of exam: almost everyone got a C. Multiple choice questions are very specific. He is hard to follow and very boring but can be He doesn't take attendance.

3/6/07

dddddd

OMG! This professor really makes me sick! I can't even understand what did he say during leture. Also even the book he uses is very suck! its very hard to understand and also like no explanation. Don't take him!

1/25/07

ECON320

He read directly from the book for his lecture. Probably the most boring teacher ever. Very heavy accent. Not to mention, he would always "re-adjust himself" in the front of the class during his lectures. Gross! He did tell you Q's that would be on the test though.

1/18/07

Econ202

The worst professor I ever had. I could never understand him, he never told us when things were due. I had a 4.0 going into his class. Got a 97% on the first test, 90% on the second test. Went to every class, did all the homework, did the debate. Went into the final... thought I did well. Got a B in the class. Made me mad. DO NOT TAKE THIS PROFESSO

1/13/07

econ320

ECON 320 He is accent is terrible, but the teaching style is not bad. he doesnt really expect any class participation, instead he adds 10points extra to your test score for class participation and extra 4 points as a gift. Class is hard, but he makes it easy...He tells u whats going to be on the test question to question EAS EASY EASY class

More Economics professors at California State University Fullerton