in College of Lake County that teach Anthropology Edit
at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL
are you Jerry Hansen?

03/03/2011
good
ANT121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy and interesting. Random facts about sex and our culture kept me awake through some of the drier material

11/04/2010
anth775 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

very boring. Any questions asked his response was "its in the syllabus" and I'm not a lazy student...I get all A's and then I take his class and get the first C on my transcript. Very hard class with him teaching.

05/21/2010
good
ANT221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this as a teleweb course, so my contact with him was limited. However, he responded to emails fairly quickly and was pretty helpful. There are 4 multiple choice tests which are kind of long and hard, so if you're not a good test taker, he's probably not the best person to take. Had to drop the class, but would still recommend.

03/15/2010
good
ANT003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

many people say that hes boring. well that might be true for some but imo he is not a boring teacher. if you listen to his class you will be fascinated. just take time to put a little effort and you're good. mr. hansen is sure a very good teacher. he is kind of strict but imo it is the best way to control naughty students. i like him he is cool.

08/04/2009
good
ANT221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hansen was awesome. I really enjoyed the class. It got somewhat boring towards the end, but each class always had it's highlights. I would reccomend this course be taken over the summer. It's quicker, more condensed, and I think it was more interesting that way. I didn't buy the book and got an A. Rent them from the library and you'll be fine.