in Cincinnati State Technical and Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
B+

10/23/2013
AFM 095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

Very mean professor. He makes you feel stupid and tells kids that they are going to fail and there is no point in continuing his class, a few weeks into it. After my first test he sent me an email saying i was going to fail. I wouldn't wish this professor on my worst enemy.

12/17/2012
DE024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Started out the quarter telling me straight to my face I was going to fail his class because the COMPASS test had me jump a few math courses. So from that point I had no respect or interest from learning from him

12/12/2012
good
AFM095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The first couple of classes I thought I was not going to like this guy. He was kind of rude, but after getting to know him, that is just his personality. I really enjoyed his class and as long as you do your homework and review your notes, you will do fine in his class. Ask questions and he will teach it until you understand it!

12/08/2012
MATH102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

OMG!! Worse teacher ever!! Runnnn!! I dropped his class he is very rude, inconsiderate, & doesn't explain work clearly. Test were awful! I think he likes failing students he's evil!

12/07/2012
good
de24 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, i tool him for algebra 1 and 2 and got an A both times he was great for me and explained all the work in a way that i could understand it and have no problem using it in the future because i actually get how to do the work thanks to him. alot of home work but if you do it you are guarenteed an A. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

01/20/2012
good
DE025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Despite a lot of complaining from my classmates, this guy is an AWESOME teacher. I highly recommend his class if you just need a refresher from high school. Do the homework and turn it in on time. He takes his tests exactly from homework. Answers any question from homework.

11/18/2011
de0025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Cannot Teach at all. I sat in his class for two non informative lectures and switched because Im paying money to get taught and h e does not teach. Don't take this teacher at all

08/27/2011
de0025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr Grogan is a super hard teacher and I do not like his teaching style. He treated me like I was stupid. I dont think he needs to be a teacher. DO NOT TAKE HIM!! When you have a question about an assignment, he goes over something else and gives nothing on the problem you have. Class is ridiculous.

06/01/2011
good
DE0025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Grogan helped me to enjoy math for the first time. Easy to understand and when he called on me and I forgot how to speak, he would wait patiently. Lots of homework, but not terribly hard. Gives you a lot of options to get help.

02/01/2011
good
DE0025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

In order to succeed in his class you must be proactive! do every homework assignment and ask lots of questions and you'll do great. does a great job of explaining every detail needed to solve problems.