David Nuccio at Saint Xavier University

David Nuccio

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/26/06

HUM131

Good professor, but not clear with how the exams were structured. Always willing to help students out. Overall, interesting class for a humanities course.

4/5/06

music hist

I hated this class. Everyone says he is easy but his test were hard as hell. I had to put alot of work into his class. He gives really boring lectures that lack structure. If you want an easy A take another class.

4/14/05

Hum 131

Nice guy. The class is easy as hell if you do your presentation and the study guide. An easy A.

2/25/05

Hum 131

The class is boring as hell, but it was one of the easiest I took. He's a really nice guy, but he can't make the material interesting. The only things we had to do was a presentation and a workbook which we handed in by a certain time. If you do that, you're set with an A.

2/24/05

Rock n Roll

First, do not purchase the book regardless of what he tells you. The only time the book was of any use was during the open-note/open book exams. Though you had notes, everyone seemed to use their friend. Easy class, stoned professor, and most importantly EASY A.

2/23/05

Hum 131

This class is an easy A, we had a take home midterm which you get a 110 on if you did four paragraph essays. Just do your presentation and never read the book, there is no point. If I could do it again, I would do my presentation on Chess Records so I could be cool.

2/22/05

Humanities 131

If he didn't look half baked the entire class, I might have paid attention. He is an older looking Tom Petty. Nonetheless, his class was ok, I got an A. Just do your project on a record company or jam bands.

More Music professors at Saint Xavier University