in Chapman University College that teach Education Edit
at Chapman University College, San Diego, CA
are you Sandee Bonura?

07/26/2009
good
psych620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bonura is outgoing, extremely helpful, extremely knowlegable, easy to speak with/to; I cannot say enough good about her!

06/02/2009
good
c513 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best instructor i have ever had in my whole educational experience.

05/25/2009
cspu620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

While I think she's probably a very nice person, she is SUPER disorganized and gives out wrong information much of the time. Four people could ask her the same question and would receive four different answers. She appears to have favorites, and if you are not included in this group you will probably have difficulty.

04/08/2009
cspu000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Apparently someone found my rating to be either libelous or unflattering. In any case, more than one person has left the program this instructor runs Because of this instructor/advisor. Some folks like her, that's true. But if She doesn't like You, your experience will become a nightmare. Odd, considering this is a Graduate program.

05/23/2007
good
cspu620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bonura will be my inspiration until the day I die.

02/11/2007
good
eduu666 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome!

09/03/2006
good
cspu621 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Totally involved with us the minute we begin the program to the time we file for our credentials. She is an amazing support system for us! I would have dropped out long ago without her smile and caring comments throughout the three years I was here. She made me feel like I could actually make it even when I felt like I wanted to give up!

01/15/2006
good
advanced counse Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome! A mentor in every way!!

11/19/2005
all Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This woman = so rude. She's in charge of 2 programs on campus. If you're enrolled in her lesser favorite, she openly makes your life horrible. This back stabber tends to (unbeknownst to you) bend the rules, get herself in trouble, and then takes her aggression/humilation out on you. Her student-professional relationship is lacking thereof.

05/20/2005
good
Education Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

02/23/2005
good
Counseling Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is vivacious and exhilerating. One of the most beautiful women at the San Diego campus. Her course is rigorous but an absolute blast. She will melt your heart...