Sandee Bonura at Chapman University College

Sandee Bonura

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/26/09

psych620

Dr. Bonura is outgoing, extremely helpful, extremely knowlegable, easy to speak with/to; I cannot say enough good about her!

6/2/09

c513

The best instructor i have ever had in my whole educational experience.

5/25/09

cspu620

While I think she's probably a very nice person, she is SUPER disorganized and gives out wrong information much of the time. Four people could ask her the same question and would receive four different answers. She appears to have favorites, and if you are not included in this group you will probably have difficulty.

4/8/09

cspu000

Apparently someone found my rating to be either libelous or unflattering. In any case, more than one person has left the program this instructor runs Because of this instructor/advisor. Some folks like her, that's true. But if She doesn't like You, your experience will become a nightmare. Odd, considering this is a Graduate program.

5/23/07

cspu620

Dr. Bonura will be my inspiration until the day I die.

2/11/07

eduu666

9/3/06

cspu621

Totally involved with us the minute we begin the program to the time we file for our credentials. She is an amazing support system for us! I would have dropped out long ago without her smile and caring comments throughout the three years I was here. She made me feel like I could actually make it even when I felt like I wanted to give up!

1/15/06

advanced counse

awesome! A mentor in every way!!

11/19/05

all

This woman = so rude. She's in charge of 2 programs on campus. If you're enrolled in her lesser favorite, she openly makes your life horrible. This back stabber tends to (unbeknownst to you) bend the rules, get herself in trouble, and then takes her aggression/humilation out on you. Her student-professional relationship is lacking thereof.

5/20/05

Education

2/23/05

Counseling

She is vivacious and exhilerating. One of the most beautiful women at the San Diego campus. Her course is rigorous but an absolute blast. She will melt your heart...

More Education professors at Chapman University College