in Borough of Manhattan Community College that teach Nursing Edit
Chinazo Echezona-Johnson
Professor in the Nursing department
at Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York, NY
are you Chinazo Echezona-Johnson?

11/07/2008
HISTHIST Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

very good and understanding...not!

06/02/2005
good
Nursing 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One thing that I love about this professor is that she is down to earth. She understands what her students. Her class is fun. Since I came to BMCC, I have never been in a class where the professor has a website. She answers all my emails.The powerpoints are fun. This professor knows the subject.

05/27/2005
good
Nursing211-091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

After her class, you will gain self esteem. I love the way she walks, talks and jokes. OB is hard but prof. Chichi makes it seem easy. THE BEST, THE BEST!!!!!!

05/26/2005
good
NUR 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Echezona-Johnson is a role model for what we should all aspire to be as nurses. She not only educates her students on OB Nsg but she strives to make social changes within the Nursing community. It is also encouraging to see someone so young, so accomplished. She is AWESOME! We are all better people from our experiences in her class.

05/26/2005
good
nur211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Being in your clinical class group we butted heads but you've had the most positive effect on me as a professor and I love and appreciate you MORE THAN YOU THINK ha ha! .You do wonders in the classroom teaching both nursing and social skills.I will miss you.

05/25/2005
good
Nur 211-091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor. Easy to get along with. Saved my ass this semester. You have to be in her class. Loves computers. I will miss her. Professor, thanks for everything. You are the best.

05/12/2005
good

Very professional. Girl knows her stuff. I look forwrd to class everyday. All those professors in the nursing department should be like her.

02/24/2005
good
Nur211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The Best ever. We need more professors like her.