in Mt. San Antonio College that teach Student Services Edit
Christine Tunstall
Professor in the Student Services department
at Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
are you Christine Tunstall?

07/02/2012
good
DSPSMath Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Christine has taken a lot of time and work to help me get through my LD and math issues over the last 4 years to get through the required math classes to graduate and transfer. If you have LD issues with math and are in DSPS. Christine will help you get through the math classes. If she could get me through math, she can help anyone.

12/12/2009
good
DSPSHTC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Christine Tunstall is a gem! She is very patient and great at teaching to your learning style. She gives so much and cares about her students. If it wasn't for her I would have dropped out of school for sure. She encourages you to work at it and helps you along. She will make time to meet with you if you need extra help. Her dedication shines!

08/28/2009
good
dsps31 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Lots of fun in class

07/23/2009
good
DSPS30 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing and incredibly helpful. I would not of passed my math classes with out her help. I wish all teachers were like her.

02/27/2009
good
DSPS30 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Since I'm not that good in math, Mrs. Tunstall is very helpful and she helped me improve a lot for my math classes. Would love to take her again just to help me get math overwith.

04/01/2008
good
DSPS00 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Christine is great. She is so helpful and understanding, and she knows how to teach. I wish all my teachers could be like her!

07/26/2005
good
DSPS 52 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, she teaches Math 50, 51A,51B,AND STATS..She understands you and she is very helpful. You also helps you in ENGLISH so if you have a problem take her class. It's a Credit Class.

02/26/2005
good
DSPS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

There is so many people that like her and she can teach Math, English, all sorts of classes if I didnt think there was a god then shed be it.