Christine Tunstall at Mt. San Antonio College

Christine Tunstall

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/2/12

DSPSMath

Christine has taken a lot of time and work to help me get through my LD and math issues over the last 4 years to get through the required math classes to graduate and transfer. If you have LD issues with math and are in DSPS. Christine will help you get through the math classes. If she could get me through math, she can help anyone.

12/12/09

DSPSHTC

Christine Tunstall is a gem! She is very patient and great at teaching to your learning style. She gives so much and cares about her students. If it wasn't for her I would have dropped out of school for sure. She encourages you to work at it and helps you along. She will make time to meet with you if you need extra help. Her dedication shines!

8/28/09

dsps31

Lots of fun in class

7/23/09

DSPS30

She is amazing and incredibly helpful. I would not of passed my math classes with out her help. I wish all teachers were like her.

2/27/09

DSPS30

Since I'm not that good in math, Mrs. Tunstall is very helpful and she helped me improve a lot for my math classes. Would love to take her again just to help me get math overwith.

4/1/08

DSPS00

Christine is great. She is so helpful and understanding, and she knows how to teach. I wish all my teachers could be like her!

7/26/05

DSPS 52

Great professor, she teaches Math 50, 51A,51B,AND STATS..She understands you and she is very helpful. You also helps you in ENGLISH so if you have a problem take her class. It's a Credit Class.

2/26/05

DSPS

There is so many people that like her and she can teach Math, English, all sorts of classes if I didnt think there was a god then shed be it.

More Student Services professors at Mt. San Antonio College

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!