in College of Charleston that teach Communication Edit
at College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
are you Latoya Vickers?
1.7

10/09/2006
PUBL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am ashamed that The College has not fired this teacher. What a waste of our tuition money...Sad to say that she's so "anti-****" she's ****.

04/14/2006
Comm 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Is she really still teaching here? It's been pretty much unanymous in her students' feedback, both here and on her formal evaluations, that she's lazy, unprofessional, and - well - pretty much worthless. One has to question the wisdom of the Comm department for keeping her on as a part-time instructor for this long.

04/04/2006
COMM 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This woman cannot be taken seriously. She is the most unprofessional teacher I have ever had and only likes you if you bring her food. Don't waste your time.

04/02/2006
Comm 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

EVIL. She makes you dress up for speeches, which isn't bad, but I wore my nicest shirt, tie, jacket and pants and my nicest shoes, and still lost 20 points on my speech. They were $90 dress shoes but they weren't nice enough because the bottoms weren't leather. She expected me to go out and buy a new pair of hundred dollar shoes for her class.:(

12/09/2005
COMM-104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Terrible just terrible. Un-professional dress, made us do journals (are we in elementary school??), un-clear instructions, no real learning, assigned new homework AFTER the last day of class, held class on our "reading day". I did want to study during the exam period, but I guess I should do this homework...GEEZ