in Georgia Southern University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
are you Sharon Barrs?

04/03/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful professor. Goes over all material and very willing to answer questions. Most work is done online through My Math Lab, and homework and quizzes can be tried an unlimited amount of times. She drops the 4 lowest quiz and homework scores at the end of the semester. If you're willing to do the work, this class is an easy A.

01/23/2014
good
Math 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Wonderful teacher ! Your in charge of your own grade.. do your homework and quizzes you can redo them as many times as you want .. Easy a

01/21/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: WD

Mrs. Barrs is FANTASTIC. I took her hybrid class which only met once a week, but she was so extremely helpful every time we had class. Easy A if you do your math lab.

01/12/2014
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I emailed her a lot asking questions and she replied every single time. got a 98 on the final exam if you do all the hw and quizzes you will get an A for sure ;) nicest teacher ever.

01/07/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Barrs is an amazing teacher. She is super helpful and teaches well. Her hybrid class is only once a week and class is not held on exam weeks. Make sure you take the time to get 100's on all homework's and quizzes because they will be worth the time in the end.

11/08/2013
good
Math 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the best math teacher I have ever had.

07/25/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took the hybrid class where we only met once a week. But since I was doing so well, she let me just take the tests online so I did not have to attend class. She is very helpful, and a very nice lady. Really recommend taking it.

07/19/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING, UNDERSTANDING, CARING, AWESOME! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROFESSOR. MY GRADE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER HAD I FOCUSED MORE ON THE CLASS. I TOOK THIS CLASS FULLY ONLINE. MRS. BARRS GIVES YOU EVERY OPPROTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

12/20/2012
good
Math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! I took hybrid so we met once a week & that's pretty much all I needed. She's a very nice professor & she loves to joke around, very relatable. She's very educated & helpful. I would def. recommend her, especially if you're not taking hybrid b/c you'll get the most time with her so it will really matter.

12/20/2012
good
math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher