in Georgia Southern University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
are you Sharon Barrs?
11/20/2014
good
1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"There for you" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

Attendance is mandatory but since it's once a week that's not hard to mange. She's a great teacher willing to help you and sends weekly reminders and will extend deadlines if necessary. Would defiantly take her again!

11/11/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took a hybrid course so I only had class once a week, but she made everything so simple. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

11/09/2014
good
1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Clear grading criteria" "Participation matters"

I took the hybrid class, but I think this was probably one of the easiest math classes I've ever taken. Everything is on the computer. Test are multiple choice. If you have som knowledge about highschool math, you'll be okay. GO TO CLASS. She takes roll and goes over important material. She's very helpful, gives notes to bring to class. Love her!

10/20/2014
good
MATH111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Clear grading criteria" "Would take again"

Professor Barrs is a great math teacher. Attendance is required in her hybrid, but you can sleep, or play on your phone if you already grasp the concept. She is CONSTANTLY reminding students about due dates. She is flexible, and will extend dead lines if something is wrong. I'm certain her priority is to HELP you pass. She will go out of her way.

04/03/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful professor. Goes over all material and very willing to answer questions. Most work is done online through My Math Lab, and homework and quizzes can be tried an unlimited amount of times. She drops the 4 lowest quiz and homework scores at the end of the semester. If you're willing to do the work, this class is an easy A.

01/23/2014
good
Math 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher ! Your in charge of your own grade.. do your homework and quizzes you can redo them as many times as you want .. Easy a

01/21/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: WD

Mrs. Barrs is FANTASTIC. I took her hybrid class which only met once a week, but she was so extremely helpful every time we had class. Easy A if you do your math lab.

01/12/2014
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I emailed her a lot asking questions and she replied every single time. got a 98 on the final exam if you do all the hw and quizzes you will get an A for sure ;) nicest teacher ever.

01/07/2014
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Barrs is an amazing teacher. She is super helpful and teaches well. Her hybrid class is only once a week and class is not held on exam weeks. Make sure you take the time to get 100's on all homework's and quizzes because they will be worth the time in the end.

11/08/2013
good
Math 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the best math teacher I have ever had.

07/25/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took the hybrid class where we only met once a week. But since I was doing so well, she let me just take the tests online so I did not have to attend class. She is very helpful, and a very nice lady. Really recommend taking it.

07/19/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING, UNDERSTANDING, CARING, AWESOME! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROFESSOR. MY GRADE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER HAD I FOCUSED MORE ON THE CLASS. I TOOK THIS CLASS FULLY ONLINE. MRS. BARRS GIVES YOU EVERY OPPROTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

12/20/2012
good
Math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! I took hybrid so we met once a week & that's pretty much all I needed. She's a very nice professor & she loves to joke around, very relatable. She's very educated & helpful. I would def. recommend her, especially if you're not taking hybrid b/c you'll get the most time with her so it will really matter.

12/20/2012
good
math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

12/18/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher . I took this class hybrid so we only met once a week . Attendance is mandatory . Shes goes through problems step by step , posts her notes online , and is usually available for extra help . Easy A if you do the homework and quizzes . Book isnt needed but get the access code .

12/07/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took the hybrid version, so only had to attend class once a week. Attendance is mandatory. She is always available, and emails your back pretty fast if you need her. Do the homework and the quizzes and youll more than likely get an A.

04/24/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy class. I took the hybrid version and did fine. Could have made an A if I had tried harder. Good teacher!

04/09/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice! I am not good at math but she is very helpful and goes through problems step by step. Since our grades are precisely recorded in my math lab, I knew I was supposed to get a 78 in the course but she bumped me to an 80. I would recommend her.

03/25/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take her! She is very helpful and although class is mandatory she lets class out early. I took the hybrid class and if you missed a homework assignment or quiz she would open it back up for you. She tells you exactly what is on tests and quizzes.

03/08/2012
good

Very easy, Very nice! Take her! I took the Hybrid College Alg class and it was so easy! Everything is done online, 1 class meeting a week to learn new material. The hw site allows you to do hw and quizzes until you get the grade you want. Easy A