in Bemidji State University that teach Business Edit
1.5
1.3
1.6

05/09/2014
BAUD2231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took every friday and most mondays off, and a 2 week vacation in the middle of the semester... why does BSU stand for this??? and side from all his missed days he dropped me from the class for attendance when I was one of the few people with a B or higher!!!

05/09/2014
BAUD 2231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: INC

This teacher was terrible, he yells, he swears, and hes plain old mean if you have a question. Aside from that he takes every friday and most mondays off, plus his vacation mid semester. And the kicker has to be after all his missed days (usually with in 20min notice of class) he dropped me for attendance... Worst teacher so far!!!!

11/08/2013
BUAD 3223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is the worst class I have taken at BSU. Why does he teach?

08/06/2012
good
BUAD4468 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I understand why people don't like him, but if you are a decent student you should be fine. People just want to be spoon fed these days. He is pretty lax on grading as long as you make a reasonable effort. He helps you a lot if you ask him in office.

02/25/2011
BUAD4600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

It looks like my previous comments didn't make it for some reason. I don't know why, but I want to say that this guy is the worst teacher I have EVER had. What kind of teacher would take a month long vacation in the middle of the semester? Why do we get rid of good people like Kivi and keep this guy around? Give us our money back.

02/21/2011

I agree with my friend - I am a senior and this is the most useless class I have taken in college. We should get a refund.

11/01/2007
Mrket3361 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

No feed back, no guidance you are own your own in this class. Good luck.

11/08/2006
BUAD4468 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

06/01/2006
Baud 2231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Online class. Professor posted a syllabus with dates that tests had to be completed, but nothing else. No feedback on homework. Grading seemed reasonable and online tests were not too difficult. Just expect this to be self-study class, not one that is taught.

04/03/2005
BUAD 3567 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His tests are super hard and don't make sense. He likes to randomly speak in Arabic or other foreign languages, but he expects you to understand him. Don't take this prof unless you absolutely have to. His classes are miserable!