Rod Henry at Bemidji State University

Rod Henry

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/9/14

BAUD2231

Took every friday and most mondays off, and a 2 week vacation in the middle of the semester... why does BSU stand for this??? and side from all his missed days he dropped me from the class for attendance when I was one of the few people with a B or higher!!!

5/9/14

BAUD 2231

Grade ReceivedINC

This teacher was terrible, he yells, he swears, and hes plain old mean if you have a question. Aside from that he takes every friday and most mondays off, plus his vacation mid semester. And the kicker has to be after all his missed days (usually with in 20min notice of class) he dropped me for attendance... Worst teacher so far!!!!

11/8/13

BUAD 3223

This is the worst class I have taken at BSU. Why does he teach?

8/6/12

BUAD4468

I understand why people don't like him, but if you are a decent student you should be fine. People just want to be spoon fed these days. He is pretty lax on grading as long as you make a reasonable effort. He helps you a lot if you ask him in office.

2/25/11

BUAD4600

It looks like my previous comments didn't make it for some reason. I don't know why, but I want to say that this guy is the worst teacher I have EVER had. What kind of teacher would take a month long vacation in the middle of the semester? Why do we get rid of good people like Kivi and keep this guy around? Give us our money back.

2/21/11

BUAD4600

I agree with my friend - I am a senior and this is the most useless class I have taken in college. We should get a refund.

11/1/07

Mrket3361

No feed back, no guidance you are own your own in this class. Good luck.

11/8/06

BUAD4468

6/1/06

Baud 2231

Online class. Professor posted a syllabus with dates that tests had to be completed, but nothing else. No feedback on homework. Grading seemed reasonable and online tests were not too difficult. Just expect this to be self-study class, not one that is taught.

4/3/05

BUAD 3567

His tests are super hard and don't make sense. He likes to randomly speak in Arabic or other foreign languages, but he expects you to understand him. Don't take this prof unless you absolutely have to. His classes are miserable!

More Business professors at Bemidji State University