in University of Arizona that teach English Edit
at University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
are you Spring Ulmer?

05/28/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thanks to her, I am determined to continue writing and finish my book.

06/05/2006
good
102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Way cool. Best engl teacher I have ever had. Very off the wall and spontaneous. English made fun with Spring!

12/05/2005
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Spring is an amazing teacher. I feel really lucky to have had her this semester. She's sincerely interested in learning about her students and appreciates everyone's writing and self-expression. She's a warm, enthusiastic person and makes her class fun and unique.

11/17/2005
good

If you are very lucky if you get in Spring's class. The only thing she cares about is making writing meaningful for us. She's a funny girl-likes to laugh. I loved this class.

10/18/2005
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She has been my favorite teacher so far...ever. she is so interesting and easy to understand

09/23/2005
good
English 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Spring is the most inspirational teacher I have ever had. She is absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. She challenges you to expand your ideas.. She helped me find passion in my writing.. I will never forget her compassion and energy :)

08/24/2005
good

She just wants us you to learn....about the world and about you....its fun and exciting!!

06/03/2005
good
eng 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

05/06/2005
good
english 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great teacher, easy too

03/20/2005
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Spring is a hippie who doesn't give a**** about grades, she just wants you to learn. One essay we were supposed to write a persuasive paper and a bunch of people complained so she said "write whatever the hell you want." She grades easy too, definitely get her if you can. Her class is fun.