in Santa Monica College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA
are you Amber Katherine?

09/02/2014
good
Philosophy 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class is by far my favorite class I have taken. She makes Philosophy fun and easy to learn, while dually relating each lesson to the current diminishing state of the Earth. I learned about things way past just philosophy. You have a 1-page single-spaced essay due after every unit & consistent quizzes. It is extremely interesting and enriching.

08/02/2014
good
Philo1 Philo41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

FAVORITE professor. She is invested and gives all the help that you seek, if you are interested in philosophy, go to her office hours. Very interesting, funny, helpful, caring, and a great teacher. She is the reason I survived my first year of college and I am excited to take more classes with her.

07/24/2014
good
2931 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You're going to have to buy a brand new textbook w the online code, but this teacher is worth it. Tests are very easy and straight forward, amber encourages you to explore and learn on your own, but she will challenge you. I am so grateful i got the opportunity to spend philo 1 with her. and she offers tons of extra credit. take her if you can!

05/24/2014
good
environmental Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Opens your eyes to the environmental destruction of fueling Capitalism and the extinction of biodiversity due to the careless actions of human consumption. Reduce carbon footprint and protect your community with green solutions, breathe better live better, highly recommended class Amber is the best!

05/19/2014
good
Phil 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class is work, but it is one of the best classes I have ever taken in my life. She is an amazing professor and person. Her lectures are always so interesting and I look forward to every class. Take her!! I highly recommend her :)