in California State University San Bernardino that teach Kinesiology Edit
Professor in the Kinesiology department
at California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA
are you Stephen Kinzey?

10/03/2011
kin410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, Great person, Great Friend

06/06/2011
good
kine410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful teacher. test are pretty straight forward. If you pay attention in class and come on a regular basis, you should be fine. This was my first time having a class with kinzey. I Wish i could take all my classes with him!!!

02/15/2009
good
AA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE IS A GOOD TEACHER, I LIKE ALL HIS CLASSES, 410 AND 481. FOLLOWED ALL THE NOTES, HE TELLS YOU SOME TEST QUESTIONS. IT IS VERY HELPFUL FROM THE NOTES. I ENJOY ALL HIS CLASSES.

04/25/2008
kin410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

have him for 410 and 240, seems like he does not care anymore. im sure he is good at what he does he just isnt clear at all. talks all class and does not get anything done. kinda unorganized, but nice enough

10/10/2007
good
KINE479 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. I am using what he taught in my current job. Thanks to him... I am getting great job reviews.

08/02/2007
good
KINE480 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's so awesome! He has a passion for everything he does and it shows in his desire for students to succeed and understand.

07/22/2007
good
KINEAll Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He might seem like a very tough guy but that is just the outside. You show him respect and you have a friend for life. He will help you untill you get it. Whats you to learn it and have fun doing it.

07/10/2007
good
kine479 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

kinzey was a cool cat. he didnt always lecture, but you are forsure going to learn something from his class. He helped me out with my recommendation as well, so if you are looking for a good recommendation, Steve is the man for you. Plus, he bull ****s with everyone, so that makes almost every class meeting exciting...

07/09/2007
good
biome490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Steve Kinsey is an amazing, who helps his students in every situation, including in their greatest need. He is a good friend of mine and we continue to get together on a quarterly basis to catch up on life. Thank god for him, because I wouldn't be a graduate without him!!!!!

07/09/2007
good
kine480 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kinzey was one of the best & outgoing professors I had at CSUSB. He was so helpful in everything -even when I was in NSE at FIU-He helped me use biomech to make a pt to my prof-it was great. He's there for his students even across country. He always found a way to make biomech, strength & conditioning & Sen. Sem class a blast. You're awesome Kinzey