Daniele Bolelli at California State University Long Beach

Daniele Bolelli

Number of ratings 46 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/20/13

History 300

How to hate America. This professor gives you an outline of material for the course, which is a list of every negative thing that ever happened in American history and then tests you on them. There were no lectures, just this (poorly written) and historically inaccurate outline that is so unceasingly negative that Castro could have put it together.

5/31/13

History 173

I liked this proffesor in terms of his personality. He seems very easygoing and even shook everyones hand on the first day of lecture!:) However you need to be a good listener and attend his lectures daily. He wont check for attendance but keep in mind that his lectures are presented orally. He never writes notes on a board or on a powerpoint.

5/28/13

History 173

He is a funny guy, very easy going. I like his personality but hate his teaching style. Even though I earned a C as my final grade I hated his class. He gives a multiple choice midterm which I failed because it is so confusing.The essay is very easy but boring.For the final he gives 22 questions each question has 10 sub questions,he puts 3on final.

12/28/12

HIST173

He's a great story teller and very kind and helpful. for me i didnt understand much in his class and i wasnt interested at all because im an international student. I took F in the midterm but A in the final :) hes a great Prof.

6/6/12

Hist173

As others have stated, he is a great storyteller and truly makes history come to life. He always responds and tries to help in every way he can. I'm going to miss taking classes with him.

5/22/12

Hist427

Always hated hist and now i love it! he is an awesome story teller and not boring at all. Easy paper,midterm and final. Failed my midterm. A on Final cus its easy. STUDIED hard for final and passed with 87% he literally hands you the final 4 weeks in advanced to learn it. MUST TAKE!!!! AWESOME INSTRUCTOR!!

5/21/12

AIS106

Bolleli is the man! Easy class and interesting content. Dont buy the text book as I didn't open it once. The required book is actually a good read though. Do the work and respond to the online discussions and you have an A.

5/16/12

HIST173

Super easy, chill class. I had him for night class, but it wasn't that bad attending since he let us out early all the time. You do have to study, but it's not that bad. The information is straightforward and he tells you all the answers on the exams. Take great notes and you should be fine. He is an awesome professor for an easy GE.

5/11/12

Hist173

I have always hated history. Not anymore! Bolelli makes going to class fun. His lectures made me laugh and spiked my interest in a lot of the things he brought up. It also helped that during the semester I saw him on the Joe Rogan podcast and on a documentary about Bruce Lee. The man knows everything about everything!

1/24/12

hist173

He is very genuine! He will help you understand the material clearly if you ask. However, since we did not use a textbook in his class, i had to depend on notes or online research.So take good notes and take the study guide to fill it out, it will help. A midterm, paper, and the final. Midterm was hard, so study. def.rec.him.

12/18/11

HIS300

He is the best. So knowledgeable and intelligent. I learned a lot without preasure some instructor put on students. He is always there for you and he wants you to understand what's up.

6/2/11

HIST172

Overall amazing professor. Trick to his class: take GOOD notes on your laptop. He has reasonable expectations, clear teaching methods, and a casual/friendly character. He actually wants his students to succeed (and does everything he can to make it easier of us). I learned a lot :) Take him.

5/11/11

HIST172

Ohmygosh! The best History teacher ever! I personally hate History but he made it interesting. Funny guy and straight to the point on what'll be on the test. Doesn't use big vocabs so you'd understand it better and feels like lectures are just casual conversations. Gotta warn you guys about the hot part tho, tricked me. lol But still, TAKE HIM! :)

5/11/11

Hist172

Ohmygosh! Best History teacher ever. I personally hate history but this guy makes it interesting. Good humor and straight to the point on what will be on the tests. Doesnt use big vocabs so youd understand it more and feel like lectures are just casual conversations. Gotta warn you guys about the HOT part tho, tricked me. lol But still take him! :)

5/4/11

Hist172

I found this class to be a bit difficult. But it probably had to do with my low interest in history and my laziness. You do have to study hard and read the textbook or take GOOD notes to get a good grade. He's a nice guy.

5/4/10

HIST173

I hate history but he was so good I actually looked forward to going to class. Very funny, and nice guy. Class is not easy but is not too hard if you study.

1/24/10

AIS105

great teacher. absolutely knows his stuff. SO helpful and very accessible and friendly. i highly reccomend him. smart, funny, just pay attention and you'll get an A.

7/4/09

HIST172

I don't know why I think he is so flippin' hot but he just is, might have to be the Italian accent.. you don't need to go to class but it's really helpful if you do, don't need the book. One midterm one paper, one final pretty chill AND I learned a lot while watching this beautiful man speak <333333

5/7/09

HIST172

Let's just say I am glad I will never have to take another history class for as long as I live. I couldn't really understand him all the time. Don't even bother buying the text book. You never use it.

1/25/09

AIS101

Take this class! You will get an A for sure!

More American Indian Studies professors at California State University Long Beach

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!