in Santa Rosa Junior College that teach Information Science Edit
at Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA
are you Joel Neuberg?

01/28/2012
good
nrm66 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best class I have ever taken. I knew nothing about backpacking and learned loads and gained passion. Joel is super funny and makes this class even better. He drives a lot so if you feel like helping out volunteer to drive! Not only that but you get first aid and CPR training for free.

06/30/2009
good
LIR30 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Joel's a nice guy, and he wants everyone to get an A. Just show up to class, and do the work, and you'll be fine. VERY EASY A. Sidenote: If you know anything about internet research coming into this class, you'll be very bored. It's pretty much an intro to santarosa.edu, noodlebib, and google.

02/17/2009
good
LIR5024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very great teacher

good
lir5024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very nice, He always helpful

good
LIR5024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very Helpful, Nice, and Kind, take LIR 10 Class

good
lir5024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very nice guy. He makes a required GE class worth while in taking. Take this class

good
lib5024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I think he is really nice and helpful.

09/25/2008
good
nrmnrm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Joel is a great teacher! Great style of teaching, you can tell he truly cares about his students and goes out of his way to be helpful. I have adopted Joel as my Mentor and am so glad to have met him for he has helped inspire me to follow my dreams.Thanks for all your help Joel! Your the best

03/11/2008
good
LIR7200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good

05/01/2007
good
NRM12 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I wrote a book report bashing the book we had to read, one that he loved. and he gave me a B- on it. he's cool