in St. Louis Community College at Meramec that teach Psychology Edit
at St. Louis Community College at Meramec, St. Louis, MO
are you Patty Keller?
10/02/2014
good
PSY 200 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"There for you" "Hilarious" "Gives good feedback"

MASTER OF EASINESS! Hard not to get an A with her. Fun and extrovert in class.

09/29/2014
good
Psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "Respected by students"

FANTASTIC TEACHER! She is so fun and makes the class so interesting. I will definitely be taking more of her classes.

08/09/2014
good
PSY 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

Dr. Keller is one of the best professors I have ever had; her class is easy but as a teacher she cares so much about her students. I was going through a rough time when I was in her class and she spoke to me and was there for me. An amazing woman, highly highly recommend.

01/07/2014
good
PSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Take it, most easiest class ever !!!!!!!! Don't need book. Print out slideshows and do study guides or just remember them. Goes over studyguide day before test and both have all the same questions. An EASY AAAAAAAAAA class. Btw she talks a lot, don't show just get someone to sign that you're there lol

12/27/2013
PSY 205 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: P

Took her online human growth class. She seemed very nice. Class consisted of 26 quizzes and 6 discussion board posts. Quizzes are not timed. I found her quizzes to be very challenging with most questions coming from minute details in the book. The chapters were very lengthy. She never posted anything all semester. You’re basically on your own.

07/25/2013
good
PSY200 603 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the greatest teachers EVER! She really cares about her students and is willing to work with you so you can do great! Her power points were well done and explained them thoroughly.

07/19/2013
good
psy 200 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

great

03/21/2013
good
PSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Keller is a very nice professor. Professor Keller is very helpful and always makes sure you pass the class. The Assignments are very easy to understand and all the answer's are in your textbook. If you read the textbook then you get an easy A on your exams. I recommond Professor Keller for PSY200 and PSY205.

08/02/2012
good
PSYCH205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutelly Excellent Instructor!!! Dr. Keller is FANTASTIC!!!! I loved this Human growth and Development class. Put the time in and do the work, you will earn your A. I recommend taking any and all of Dr. Keller's classes. Her psychology class is fun, exciting, informative, and rewarding. I took her Human Growth and Development class online.

07/15/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved her. She is very helpful and makes class interesting. She's really down to earth. I took her class during the summer and didn't even mind being there. just take the notes and study them and its an easy A. Literally word for word on the tests. SHES THE BEST.

07/10/2012
good
PSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers at STLCC! Love her! You will pass if you show up! Very she puts all notes on powerpoint you do not need your text really..

05/26/2012
good
PSY100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. Keller for general psychology and absolutely loved it! I found that the material was easy to understand and she made it easy to prepare for tests. The class is not mandatory and due to some issues, I was not able to attend the entire second half of the semester and still ended up with an A in the class. She is wonderful!

05/14/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Keller! She is an awesome teacher and the class was so easy! I signed up for another one of her classes and am so excited:) I love Psych. and she fueled my passion for my degree even more.

05/07/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took her online and it was a good class. I made the mistake of not reading rubric but she let me make up lower points at the end of class! She is awesome!! She allows you to work ahead of the class if you would like, which I enjoy!

05/07/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! She's great for students that are really interested in psychology because she goes over the material thoroughly. BUT! she's great for students like me who don't really want to major in psych too. Before the test she hands out a study guide and reviews it. Take her class no matter the interest!

12/08/2011
good
Psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She sets up the class where everyone succeeds!

10/18/2011
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her online psychology class and she is great.

09/20/2011
good
PSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the nest professors I ever had. She is super easy and very helpful. she also cares for her students and gives chances for improvement. Love her!

09/20/2011
good
psyc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is very caring about the students and offers chances for improvement

07/30/2011
good
PSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is off the chain. Rather I had negative or postive teacher...and I still get excellent grade. I 'am not there to take advantage. I 'am there to learn. Remember the Teachers' is teaching us and getting paid not the students'. I love to learn what type of attitude the teachers' have. Please! do the best you can. All teachers is not like that.