Patty Keller at St. Louis Community College at Meramec

Patty Keller

Number of ratings 37 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/7/14

PSY200

Take it, most easiest class ever !!!!!!!! Don't need book. Print out slideshows and do study guides or just remember them. Goes over studyguide day before test and both have all the same questions. An EASY AAAAAAAAAA class. Btw she talks a lot, don't show just get someone to sign that you're there lol

12/27/13

PSY 205

Grade ReceivedP

Took her online human growth class. She seemed very nice. Class consisted of 26 quizzes and 6 discussion board posts. Quizzes are not timed. I found her quizzes to be very challenging with most questions coming from minute details in the book. The chapters were very lengthy. She never posted anything all semester. You’re basically on your own.

7/25/13

PSY200 603

One of the greatest teachers EVER! She really cares about her students and is willing to work with you so you can do great! Her power points were well done and explained them thoroughly.

7/19/13

psy 200

3/21/13

PSY200

Professor Keller is a very nice professor. Professor Keller is very helpful and always makes sure you pass the class. The Assignments are very easy to understand and all the answer's are in your textbook. If you read the textbook then you get an easy A on your exams. I recommond Professor Keller for PSY200 and PSY205.

8/2/12

PSYCH205

Absolutelly Excellent Instructor!!! Dr. Keller is FANTASTIC!!!! I loved this Human growth and Development class. Put the time in and do the work, you will earn your A. I recommend taking any and all of Dr. Keller's classes. Her psychology class is fun, exciting, informative, and rewarding. I took her Human Growth and Development class online.

7/15/12

PSY101

I absolutely loved her. She is very helpful and makes class interesting. She's really down to earth. I took her class during the summer and didn't even mind being there. just take the notes and study them and its an easy A. Literally word for word on the tests. SHES THE BEST.

7/10/12

PSY200

One of the best teachers at STLCC! Love her! You will pass if you show up! Very she puts all notes on powerpoint you do not need your text really..

5/26/12

PSY100

I took Dr. Keller for general psychology and absolutely loved it! I found that the material was easy to understand and she made it easy to prepare for tests. The class is not mandatory and due to some issues, I was not able to attend the entire second half of the semester and still ended up with an A in the class. She is wonderful!

5/14/12

PSY101

I love Dr. Keller! She is an awesome teacher and the class was so easy! I signed up for another one of her classes and am so excited:) I love Psych. and she fueled my passion for my degree even more.

5/7/12

PSY101

Took her online and it was a good class. I made the mistake of not reading rubric but she let me make up lower points at the end of class! She is awesome!! She allows you to work ahead of the class if you would like, which I enjoy!

5/7/12

PSY101

Great teacher! She's great for students that are really interested in psychology because she goes over the material thoroughly. BUT! she's great for students like me who don't really want to major in psych too. Before the test she hands out a study guide and reviews it. Take her class no matter the interest!

12/8/11

Psy101

She sets up the class where everyone succeeds!

10/18/11

PSY101

I had her online psychology class and she is great.

9/20/11

PSY200

One of the nest professors I ever had. She is super easy and very helpful. she also cares for her students and gives chances for improvement. Love her!

9/20/11

psyc101

she is very caring about the students and offers chances for improvement

7/30/11

PSY200

She is off the chain. Rather I had negative or postive teacher...and I still get excellent grade. I 'am not there to take advantage. I 'am there to learn. Remember the Teachers' is teaching us and getting paid not the students'. I love to learn what type of attitude the teachers' have. Please! do the best you can. All teachers is not like that.

5/24/11

PSY205

I took Human Growth and Development online with her and I loved it! Easy quizzes with info that comes straight from the textbook and several discussion boards.

5/16/11

PSY200

Online Psych was great! Material was easy to understand, and powerpoints were a great help. Her classes fill fast so register early!

5/15/11

PSY201

Easiest. Teacher. Ever. Took psy online. Was very simple. Sign up quickly!

More Psychology professors at St. Louis Community College at Meramec