in SUNY Fredonia that teach English Edit
at SUNY Fredonia, Fredonia, NY
are you James Shokoff?

09/10/2011
good
film202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bright, articulate warm and engaging. He loves film and helped other to learn to love it as well. He had witty, insightful ways of looking at the subject matter and teaching analytical skills without overhelming those for whom this was a new idea.

02/23/2006
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

hi, I'm James Shokoff, and if you play ball--write letters to high school students, help me grade papers, endure my endless flirtations, and generally treat me as the very thing that I'm not--smart, authoritative, respectable, responsible--then I won't flunk you for a course about...twain? shakespeare? hemingway?...nope, movies...

10/10/2005
English Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Cares a lot...about what, I have no idea...

10/04/2005
good
Romantic Lit. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor and head of department back in the day... I miss him!

08/30/2005
good
Film(3) Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Shokoff was my favorite professor. Very interested in his material, very knowlegeable. Is always willing to discuss questions or problems.

04/24/2005
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent for freshman -- he really honed my writing skills. I would recommend him highly, though the work load isn't light

12/06/2003
good
Eng 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Tough, but good teacher. Will take the time to talk one on one. Classes have heavy workloads, but they are very rewarding ones. Gives praise and credit where it is due. All in all, a good teacher and nice guy.

12/11/2002
good

You have to keep up with the work, but he is good at what he does

08/08/2002

Late to classes and doesn't care about the students.