in Texas State University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
are you John Stickles?

01/13/2011
good
crcj37 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I love that he shares his life experience stories with the class, and stresses what not to do in certain situations. I wish he would have stayed:-(

09/25/2005
good
Statistics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this guy! I see him as a great mentor for school and life. Miss him so much!

08/31/2005
good

He is one my favorite college professors. His class was fun and he was very helpful. What I hear, his statistics class was so much easier than the others. Too bad he left :(

08/07/2004
good
3329 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

A really good professor and easy to talk to. He's leaving, were going to miss ya. Tests are easy and straight to the point.

08/19/2003
good
Forenic Ev Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher very funny and very easy

07/08/2003
good
Cj3361 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I thought he is an awesome professor, funny, and we didnt have class to often. WHat more do you want.

10/28/2002
CJ 2362 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He is the worst professor I've ever had. Avoid him at all costs!!!

08/08/2002
good
cj3347 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Awesome and very funny