in Trident Technical College that teach English Edit
at Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
are you Mary Ann Kohli?

09/15/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kohli is a great professor she is dedicated to her student's success and is always available for extra help. Lot's of reading ad grammar quizzes but she allows you to drop your two lowest grades.

06/07/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr kohli has been very helpful, as I pursued my social services prerequisites.

04/05/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kohli is the nicest lady you'll ever meet- she doesn't get the respect she deserves. Attendance is important because she gives a quiz every day. Pay attention to your syllabus and don't be afraid to ask questions and talk in class. She's a fantastic teacher and kind soul.

08/14/2012

One of the Best!!!!

08/10/2012
good
ENG205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kohli is a great teacher. I took her for summer semester and every time we had an assignment due she would email to remind us. I had an issue with one of my papers submitted and she allowed me to fix it. Very accommodating when many professors today aren't