Cecelia Walter at Richland College

Cecelia Walter

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/6/13

huma-1315--83957

she is the best art teacher, i loved having her. She explains everything and has time for everything. I like that she has a lot of extra credit. I also loved her pink highlights. She is one of the nicest professor that you will have.

6/6/12

HIST1302

She was great and very helpful when I had questions. I loved that I was able to send her text messages vs. sending emails. It's HIST so of course your going to use the book but the book is free with the class! I'm not big in HIST but she made it easy for me to understand and I really didn't mind taking her class bc how she had it laid out.

9/4/10

HIST1302

I took her summer 2 online and really enjoyed the class. It was alot of work, but the text is online and free and she offers alot of extra credit! She is also very available for questions.

5/31/10

HIST1301

I took her Online History class. It was a 5 week flexterm class, and it was probably one of the worst classes I have ever taken. There is A LOT of work. Discussion boards are a mandatory 250 words, plus tests, and essay test. She didn't grade a single assignment until the term was over, so you have no idea how you are doing. class was terrible

5/17/10

His1301

I took her Sring semester for an on-line 5 wk course. It was alot of work weekly. This book was on line which made it good though. Two discussions per wk, test, and essay weekly for 4-5 wks. She doesn't grade anything to the last minute which is aggravating! I got a B in the class, but it was alot of work!

4/29/10

HIST1302

I took her online and there were 4 units and each unit was 3 chapters. You had at least 2 to 4 essay to do for each unit. All essay had to be in a specific form. No if, ands, and buts about it. Test was 2 parts mult-choice questions and a essays. She graded hard. I wish you the best, maybe you will do better.

5/16/05

HIST 1302

VERY NICE teacher.

4/19/05

History 1 & 2

very easy and friendly take the course so that you can make an easy A

4/11/05

History 1302

She is just Great! If you ever need this class Don't hesitate .........TAKE HER!!!!

More History professors at Richland College