in Richland College that teach History Edit
are you Cecelia Walter?
A+

08/13/2014
good
History-1302 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher if you work hard you will get an A. I took this class this summer. Its work to be done but stay focused and follow your syllabus.

08/06/2013
good
huma-1315-83957 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the best art teacher, i loved having her. She explains everything and has time for everything. I like that she has a lot of extra credit. I also loved her pink highlights. She is one of the nicest professor that you will have.

06/06/2012
good
HIST1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was great and very helpful when I had questions. I loved that I was able to send her text messages vs. sending emails. It's HIST so of course your going to use the book but the book is free with the class! I'm not big in HIST but she made it easy for me to understand and I really didn't mind taking her class bc how she had it laid out.

09/04/2010
good

I took her summer 2 online and really enjoyed the class. It was alot of work, but the text is online and free and she offers alot of extra credit! She is also very available for questions.

05/31/2010
HIST1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her Online History class. It was a 5 week flexterm class, and it was probably one of the worst classes I have ever taken. There is A LOT of work. Discussion boards are a mandatory 250 words, plus tests, and essay test. She didn't grade a single assignment until the term was over, so you have no idea how you are doing. class was terrible