in Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne that teach Psychology Edit
Professor in the Psychology department
at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, Ft Wayne, IN
12/14/2014
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+
"Participation matters" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

I absolutely loved having Dr. D! If I was a Psych major, I would be taking more classes with her. She is really helpful and when you absolutely need to write something down, she tells you. She knows what she's teaching and teaches it well. Class participation isn't incredibly mandatory, but it goes a long way toward your grade.

12/09/2014
good
369 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "There for you"

Dr. D is by far one of the best professors I have had. She is very organized, knows her material, and clearly cares for her students. She wants to help students professionally and personally, responds quickly to emails, and makes sure you understand. I wish there were more classes I could take with her.

11/10/2014
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

WOW! I absolutely loved Dr. D's class. She is very easy to understand and inspirational. She makes a great effort to connect the material to every student. The lectures are very fun and interesting, you will want to go to every class just to see what she says next. Make sure you take detailed notes and go to every class.

10/27/2014
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Gives good feedback" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

Dr. Drouin is a great teacher! I'm so thankful I had her and am looking forward to taking more classes with her! Pay attention during lectures and take notes. Study well and you will do fine :)

09/21/2014
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "Amazing lectures"

She's super easy to listen to, not a lot of homework. Plenty of study sessions she makes available. Makes it very easy to get a good grade if you give some effort time.

09/16/2014
good
PSY369 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

She''s super nice very knowledgeable and approachable but also you actually learn things in her class instead of it just being a boring easy A. She''s an interesting lecturer also. Highly recommend taking one of her classes if you get the chance

07/29/2014
good
PSY100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Drouin is an excellent professor. I thought I wouldn't like the Intro to Fields of Psych class, but she made it really helpful! Dr. D made us do things that are relevant to being a psychology major - definitely take this class your first or maybe second year, though. I will most definitely take more classes from her!

06/22/2014
good
PSY369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Drouin was the best professor I've ever had! She was very easy going and super helpful!

03/03/2014
good
PSY 426 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Her tests are very difficult. There's a lot of material that gets covered, plus you have to read studies and know the material from those. I struggled with her tests, but I learned SO much from her class. I am a WOST major and had to take Area 6; very glad it was this class. She's the most helpful professor! Loved her!!!

01/14/2014
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING PROFESSOR. This class made me interested in psychology. I found myself quoting class information all the time. Almost made me change my major to psych. I definitely recommend this professor!

11/13/2013
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely helpful, very clear on what will be tested over, does well explaining concepts and does her best to make sure everyone understands. Genuinely cares about her students.

06/12/2013
good
PSY 36900 01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D is awesome! The thing that truly shines about her as a professor is her passion for teaching and for her students. I looked forward to going to her class every day. She will be a bright spot in your day if you take her class. I learned so much from her! Only problem is that my grade was composed only of four exams, and I am a bad test-taker.

12/26/2012
good

One of my favorite professors! Great to have in my first semester of college. Very helpful and it was a class I looked forward to going to!

04/29/2012
good
PSY369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite professors. She's a great teacher and really cares about her students. She makes the subject very interesting and she is very easy to talk to. Her tests aren't very hard either. I would definitely suggest taking one of her classes.

04/29/2012
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Drouin!! She is the best teacher I had in my first year of college! She definitely gets you excited about psychology!!! She has interesting presentations and is always in a good mood!!

03/31/2012
good
PSY369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not even joking when I say this: she was the best teacher I've had in my life!

03/22/2012
good
psy100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Prof Drouin was the best. She was extremely helpful and seems invested in her students. She genuinely cares about us and our futures. I would recommend her to anyone!

12/12/2011
good
Psy120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

D. D is the coolest Prof ever. She will work with you as long as you ask and has an answer for everything! She is amazing and I hope to take another one of her classes!!

12/07/2011
good
psy369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the best class I have ever taken. Dr. Drouin is by far my favorite professor. Her class is difficult but so interesting. As long as you attend class and take notes you should do just fine in this class. Reading the book didn't really help because she puts all of the info in her powerpoints. Very helpful to take practice tests as well. A++++

11/15/2011
good
Psy369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Greatest Prof i've ever had. SO enthusiastic and makes everything she talks about interesting. I highly highly recommend taking anything with her. She's great.