Michelle Drouin at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne

Number of ratings 35 / Average Grade:  C Submit a correction

3/3/14

PSY 426

Grade ReceivedC

Her tests are very difficult. There's a lot of material that gets covered, plus you have to read studies and know the material from those. I struggled with her tests, but I learned SO much from her class. I am a WOST major and had to take Area 6; very glad it was this class. She's the most helpful professor! Loved her!!!

1/14/14

PSY120

AMAZING PROFESSOR. This class made me interested in psychology. I found myself quoting class information all the time. Almost made me change my major to psych. I definitely recommend this professor!

11/13/13

PSY120

She is extremely helpful, very clear on what will be tested over, does well explaining concepts and does her best to make sure everyone understands. Genuinely cares about her students.

6/12/13

PSY 36900 01

Dr. D is awesome! The thing that truly shines about her as a professor is her passion for teaching and for her students. I looked forward to going to her class every day. She will be a bright spot in your day if you take her class. I learned so much from her! Only problem is that my grade was composed only of four exams, and I am a bad test-taker.

12/26/12

PSY120

One of my favorite professors! Great to have in my first semester of college. Very helpful and it was a class I looked forward to going to!

4/29/12

PSY369

One of my favorite professors. She's a great teacher and really cares about her students. She makes the subject very interesting and she is very easy to talk to. Her tests aren't very hard either. I would definitely suggest taking one of her classes.

4/29/12

PSY120

I love Dr. Drouin!! She is the best teacher I had in my first year of college! She definitely gets you excited about psychology!!! She has interesting presentations and is always in a good mood!!

3/31/12

PSY369

Not even joking when I say this: she was the best teacher I've had in my life!

3/22/12

psy100

Prof Drouin was the best. She was extremely helpful and seems invested in her students. She genuinely cares about us and our futures. I would recommend her to anyone!

12/12/11

Psy120

D. D is the coolest Prof ever. She will work with you as long as you ask and has an answer for everything! She is amazing and I hope to take another one of her classes!!

12/7/11

psy369

This is the best class I have ever taken. Dr. Drouin is by far my favorite professor. Her class is difficult but so interesting. As long as you attend class and take notes you should do just fine in this class. Reading the book didn't really help because she puts all of the info in her powerpoints. Very helpful to take practice tests as well. A++++

11/15/11

Psy369

Greatest Prof i've ever had. SO enthusiastic and makes everything she talks about interesting. I highly highly recommend taking anything with her. She's great.

11/10/11

PSY369

She is one of the best professor's I've ever had! She is very interesting and intelligent. Her class is super entertaining! I never skipped one class because she makes learning the material so relative and applicable to your life! I highly recommend her and garuntee you'll have a great semester with her as your professor!

10/19/11

Psy369

AMAZING!!!!! She is so much fun. She is really easy to get along with. I could tell she loved her job. I HIGHLY recommend her! She explains everything very well.

9/1/11

PSY120

Great Teacher funny interesting and helpful she is also very very hot

6/23/11

PSY235

Wonderful professor- she is engaging, effective, and clearly explains concepts. Lectures are actually entertaining and the book does not have to be read, but it helps. I retained much of the information presented and I recommend this professor for Psych classes.

4/27/11

PSY235

Best professor I've ever had! Seriously amazing! She's so helpful and has such a fun personality. She genuinely wants the class to be fun and entertaining. Tests are really straightforward too. Take her classes whenever you can!

10/28/10

PSY369

THE BEST PSYCHOLOGY CLASS PERIOD. she is really talented teacher. She went to cornell and oxford. Her lecture is actually really fun. One of the best professors I've had so far.

10/28/10