Karen Clouser at Ocean County College

Karen Clouser

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/21/12

HEHP160

First Aid/CPR is in general a challenging class. It's very hands on, but it's definitely worth it! Prof. Clouser was fair and saw importance in each skill. After working for our grade, we move on to professional CPR, where you can get Red Cross certification to do CPR. That's the ultimate goal. When she's out, Mr. DeMarco subs and he's a riot!

2/6/10

HEHP150

I could not swim at all when I started. And now I can swim! Swimming is fun for me now. I went away for Christmas and could swim not just sit on the beach. It felt good. I could not have done it without her. She was so patient.

2/6/10

HEHP160

I like the fact that she comes in early so you can make up the work. She really works with you. It is a fun class but you really learn.

12/31/09

HEHP150

I took her for a 1 credit swimming course! She treated the class as if it was a 3 or 4 credit course! 1 written exam, an exam in the pool, you can only be absent twice. I couldn't wait for the semester to be over with. The class is a lot of work so be prepared to use your lungs extensively.

12/7/06

HEHP131

Believe me anyone who took First Aid & Safety, she says one thing and the next completely different. Not fair at all. Not many lectures just skills test.

11/6/06

heathSECT

VERY AWESOME TEACHER!!! she knows what she teaches! gives extra help...i recommend her!

10/4/06

heph160

Get on her good side. Know your stuff. Sometimes, she can have a bug up her arse if you don't do it her way!

4/18/05

swimming

very knowledgable, easy class. for advanced swimmer and beginners [even those who are afriad of the water] very lineint and funny. great class

More Health Science professors at Ocean County College