in Ocean County College that teach Health Science Edit
at Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
are you Karen Clouser?

05/21/2012
good
HEHP160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

First Aid/CPR is in general a challenging class. It's very hands on, but it's definitely worth it! Prof. Clouser was fair and saw importance in each skill. After working for our grade, we move on to professional CPR, where you can get Red Cross certification to do CPR. That's the ultimate goal. When she's out, Mr. DeMarco subs and he's a riot!

02/06/2010
good
HEHP150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I could not swim at all when I started. And now I can swim! Swimming is fun for me now. I went away for Christmas and could swim not just sit on the beach. It felt good. I could not have done it without her. She was so patient.

02/06/2010
good
HEHP160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I like the fact that she comes in early so you can make up the work. She really works with you. It is a fun class but you really learn.

12/31/2009
HEHP150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took her for a 1 credit swimming course! She treated the class as if it was a 3 or 4 credit course! 1 written exam, an exam in the pool, you can only be absent twice. I couldn't wait for the semester to be over with. The class is a lot of work so be prepared to use your lungs extensively.

12/07/2006
HEHP131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Believe me anyone who took First Aid & Safety, she says one thing and the next completely different. Not fair at all. Not many lectures just skills test.

11/06/2006
good
heathSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

VERY AWESOME TEACHER!!! she knows what she teaches! gives extra help...i recommend her!

10/04/2006
good
heph160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Get on her good side. Know your stuff. Sometimes, she can have a bug up her arse if you don't do it her way!

04/18/2005
good
swimming Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very knowledgable, easy class. for advanced swimmer and beginners [even those who are afriad of the water] very lineint and funny. great class