in Mount Royal University that teach Business Edit
at Mount Royal University, Calgary, AB
are you Naheed Nenshi?

02/07/2011
good
MKTG2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good teacher, easy marker if you do the work correctly. He is the mayor now.

10/20/2010
good
NPRO2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought he was great. Yes, he definitely does make you feel like a little man and has an ego, but I felt by the end of his course I had learnt about my potential role in society more than I ever have. (Sorry I incorrectly submitted my ratings in previous review)

10/20/2010
NPRO2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

10/18/2010
NPRO101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy is so totally full of himself. We were lucky if we got to learn anything from the actual class material. Mostly we just learned about what how highly he thinks of himself.

09/29/2010
good
NPROF201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amazing. He changed my life. The most knowledgeable and articulate professor I've ever had.

07/12/2010
MKTG2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to Marketing. WORST PROF EVER! DO NOT GET HIM! he is very inconsistent with his marking, His lectures are useless because they don't clarify or explain anything. The textbook will be your best friend for this class...

12/17/2009
MKTG2501 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy talks about himself only and doesn't teach a thing...He is unfair with his marks and wants us to all fail....

04/11/2009
good

Nenshi MAKES the Nonprofit program at MRC. For anyone thinking of enrolling in the program, his 3 NPRO classes make it well worth it. You will learn so much about the sector, and he will change the way you think about NPO's from "pie-in-the-sky" to critical, strategic management type thinking. Great guy, love his classes.

12/12/2007
good
MKTG2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His class takes some work but it's not impossible to get a good grade. Some students think he's cocky but he just has a ton of experience in a lot of high end companies. He definitely made this class interesting.

11/13/2007
mktg2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Arrogant teacher. Always pacing back and forth side to side while lecturing. You don't need to attend any classes, just read the text. The lactures are boring. Not very approachable after class nor helpful during his office hours. He has the credentials, just not meant to teach that's for sure.