Larry D. Egelund at Salt Lake Community College

CIS2020

A good personality

5/9/09

CIS1010

I do not recommend this teacher. He is extremely abusive to students and does not express interest in his work. He asks that his students please not call him and does not communicate during the semester. He also closed out our class before midterms and did not tell us that we had to have everything submitted before the midterms.

12/9/08

CIS1120

Teacher was very hard to communicate with. Talked to you like you were stupid. I would not recommend taking any classes from this teacher. Very rude!

7/30/08

CIS1020

I really enjoyed the class.

7/1/08

CIS1020

Probably the worst professor I have ever had in my college experiences. If your going to teach an online class teach the class don't make things incredibly difficult and not respond when there are several question each day! completely rude and every useless! Unless your an expert in this area meaning office 2007 do not take online w/ Larry!

1/7/06

CIS 1130

This guy doesn't teach this class, all he does is ask questions to the students, and we couldn't give him an answer because he never taught us ANYTHING! This is really a self-taught class if you take it from him... This was my worst experience in any class i've had and i've taken a lot of classes from this college. BEWARE!

4/21/05

CIS-1020 Net

I took this class online. It was not that hard but you have to keep up with the uploaded hmwk that he gives you. As long as you stay up-to-date on all your work and check your webct around 3x a week you'll ace this class.

More Computer Science professors at Salt Lake Community College