in Joliet Junior College that teach Engineering Edit
Joseph Gladkowski
Professor in the Engineering department
at Joliet Junior College, Joliet, IL
are you Joseph Gladkowski?

07/29/2012
good
MFG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It's not often I meet a professor who is both very cool and extremely hot at the same time!

09/16/2010
good
mfg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is too cool to be a real teacher... I think he is an impostor... My favorite class thus far.

05/10/2010
good

Take this guys class. Way too cool!!

04/28/2010
good
MFG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Has made me change majors! If you need an elective or are unsure about a major, TAKE THIS CLASS!!!!

good
mfg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great

a nice caring teacher

great teacher and helpful

very helpful

04/20/2006
good
MFG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, great class.

12/02/2005
good

Take this instructors class. He is hard, but he is fair. Great class.

11/02/2005
good
manufacturing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/13/2005
good
MFG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

lol he is too awesome

09/05/2005

Funniest teacher.... EVER!

08/30/2005
good
Ind. Machines Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful and friendly.