in Bucks County Community College that teach Communication Edit
at Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA
are you Rodney Altemose?

08/18/2014
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Very nice and very helpful. Being an online course and a shortened summer class, it was a lot of work, be prepared to work. Very fair grader but work ahead! Towards the end of the class not only did you have a 10mi speech due, but another paper two days later and then a final exam two days after that. It was a lot!

04/10/2014
good
comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

take him I heard horror stories about other

12/12/2013
good
Comm 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really think I became a better speaker. A better person too

08/08/2013
good
COMM 110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

simply wonderful made my on line fears go away

07/18/2013
good

He is what these post say. enjoyed having him teach our class

03/14/2013
good
comm 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am in the class currently. I am a non traditional student returning to college. He is VERY helpful. It seems like the entire campus knows him

12/20/2012
good
Comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! I loved his class so much. If you need to take this class he is the one you should choose. He makes you really understand the significance of public speaking. Not too bad on the eyes either.

07/12/2012
good

this teacher is AMAZING so easy and really wants to help his students! take this teacher if u can i had him for a online effective speaking class and it was so easy!!

07/06/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simply Awesome! Makes public speaking interesting. Encourages you throughout the course.

05/30/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had him in the spring. Really enjoyed the class. I think he expects a lot out of us, but looking back I think I am a better speaker because of it. Would highly recommend!