in Bucks County Community College that teach Communication Edit
at Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA
are you Rodney Altemose?

10/30/2014
good
comm 110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Inspirational"

Hate to get up in front of people and talk. He honestly helped me overcome this. (I think)

08/18/2014
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Very nice and very helpful. Being an online course and a shortened summer class, it was a lot of work, be prepared to work. Very fair grader but work ahead! Towards the end of the class not only did you have a 10mi speech due, but another paper two days later and then a final exam two days after that. It was a lot!

04/10/2014
good
comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

take him I heard horror stories about other

12/12/2013
good
Comm 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really think I became a better speaker. A better person too

08/08/2013
good
COMM 110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

simply wonderful made my on line fears go away

07/18/2013
good

He is what these post say. enjoyed having him teach our class

03/14/2013
good
comm 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am in the class currently. I am a non traditional student returning to college. He is VERY helpful. It seems like the entire campus knows him

12/20/2012
good
Comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! I loved his class so much. If you need to take this class he is the one you should choose. He makes you really understand the significance of public speaking. Not too bad on the eyes either.

07/12/2012
good

this teacher is AMAZING so easy and really wants to help his students! take this teacher if u can i had him for a online effective speaking class and it was so easy!!

07/06/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simply Awesome! Makes public speaking interesting. Encourages you throughout the course.

05/30/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had him in the spring. Really enjoyed the class. I think he expects a lot out of us, but looking back I think I am a better speaker because of it. Would highly recommend!

04/20/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am registering for fall and was searching other faculty and ran across Dr Altemose. He is wonderful! All the good things said here are true

03/22/2012
good
COMM110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this class over a 6 week summer course and I loved it. I went in being scared to death about public speaking, but Rodney was a great teacher and I now look back on this class as a wonderful experience. If you ever take a speech class, take Rodney! His humor and encouragement will help you overcome your fears!

12/31/2011

I enjoyed the class. Rodney challenges you and demands a lot but it was worth it. Take him is you to want a great class. I was scared about it but he made it enjoyable

12/19/2011
good

I liked the class. It was an 8am class. He is a stickler about being on time. Don't try to come in late. Other than that, he is a great prof

10/28/2011
good

great guy. great class. am learning a lot. he makes it fun

08/15/2011
good

really enjoyed the class. not nearly as bad as I thought it would be

05/12/2011
good
comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I just have to give my last speech in this class. He has been so supportive to me. I have such anxiety about public speaking. He has really helped me

05/04/2011
good
Comm110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Altemose knows how to have fun with this class. I dreaded it, but have really enjoyed it thus far. Wish there were more like him!

01/28/2011
good
COM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! HE IS AMAZING!! TAKE HIM!!! BEST PROFESSOR EVERRR!!!