in Horry-Georgetown Technical College that teach English Edit
at Horry-Georgetown Technical College, Georgetown, SC
are you Sean Glassberg?
1.5

08/04/2013
ENG-214-I01 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

J U S T A W F U L.. Pretty simple do not take this teacher He has no clue how to grade anything. He gives opinion based questions (for tests and papers) and even if backed up with 2 quotes, he will not give you full credit. If you plan to put in 10-13hours for papers and tests and get 70-60’s and your ok with a C take him otherwise steer clear.

06/12/2012
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWFUL. Not helpful at all. He is friendly and tells you that you do good on discussion boards, but rips apart for essays and will fail you.

02/02/2012
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not a good experience. He should be teaching 8th grade.

01/05/2012
good
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a the most difficult class I have ever taken. He is an exacting and meticulous grader and I how to write--and learned more about writing papers than in any class I have taken. He prepared me well to move on to a four year college. He was helpful and clear and his feedback was priceless. I took this as an online class and I worked hard!

08/09/2010
good
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've never taken an online class, so I didn't know what to expect. Professor Glassberg was very straight-forward and helpful. Unlike previous posters' opinions, I like the fact he is a hard grader. He genuinely wants to prepare his students for the next step into university classes. The stories were fun, and the papers were equally fun to write!

08/20/2009
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I don't know what people are to expect-- he's clear on what he wants and he's very hard, but you will EARN your grade.

08/11/2009
ENG155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Immpossible to contact. I thought he was a communcations teacher, but he doesnt communcate with his students at all. So glad to get it over with. His grading is way to off key for the class.

07/31/2009
ENG155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He grades assignments very harshly and he does not care if you only need this class to just graduate.

08/02/2007
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Rediculously anal about details and quotes. you can never give this guy what he wants in a paper or essay. friendly on the discussion posts and thats it. he will rip you a new one when you turn in anything for him to "ACTUALLY" look at. Strongly urge not to take this class, though stories are interesting.

11/16/2005
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I thought he was too tough for a technical college and his arrogant attitude didn't help my opinion of him either.

10/07/2005
good
Fiction Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

08/24/2005
good
English 155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, and a great guy, even if he is a Yankee fan.

05/23/2005
good
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed Prof. Glassberg's Class. He is an excellent teacher. I only hope that when I am an English teacher I am like him.

04/26/2005
eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

sucks