Wesley Chumley at Trident Technical College

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/24/14

MAT 110

Grade ReceivedB+

He is the greatest math teacher to this day! He is so funny, and helpful! I am horrible at math but I'm surviving this class because of him :) I would recommend him to ANYBODY that needs a math class.

3/4/14

math 101

Grade ReceivedA+

best math instructor i have ever had. will take time to make sure you understand. i have a hard time with math and i made an A in his class. teaches short cuts. great prof

4/28/13

MAT120

Great professor. Explains how to do the math without and then with the calculator. Was very easy to follow through out the year and very funny. Wish I had him for my other MAT classes. If you need any MAT do not pass up the opportunity to take Mr. Chumley!!

4/19/12

MAT101

Really helpfull! I never really understood math until I took this guys class now I feel very comfortable and find myself even liking math a little. Highly recommened. He also explians were a lot of things come from in history witch is interesting.

2/16/12

MAT101

With this being my 2nd time taking this class, I had NO choice but to pass. I took this class as FF1, so attendance was MANDATORY. I loved the way Mr. Chumley teaches, he breaks things down so that students can comprehend the material. This class makes me wanna take ALL FF classes. Would DEFINITELY advice student s to take him.

2/8/11

MATH101

Absolutely the best instructor I've ever had. I only wish he taught higher level courses. I've never met an instructor that tries as hard as he does to help students learn the material. TTC is extremely lucky to have this man!

8/17/09

Math152

I knew I was in trouble when he cracked a joke the first day. What does a mermaid wear to the beach?? An algebra. Comicle guy.Informative at times seemed to show some frustration with us but ultimately would help out.Definately not any help in the math lab for some reason. I found help from other students and teachers. Never posted my final exam?

1/14/09

MAT101

LOVE this teacher! He is very funny and extremely informative. Goes out of his way to help you to understand the material. Very clear and caring. I only wish I had him again for this semester's Math course! I will miss him greatly!!! TAKE THIS GUY!!

6/2/08

alb152

Chumley is the best! I could not have asked for a better algegra teacher. I took the slow class for "dummies" and I passed with a D! it was my second time taking it; I had to withdraw the first time because I failed the first three tests. He takes the time to explain math and wants you to pass. Is always willing to help.

10/11/07

MAT101

Mr. Chumley keeps it interesting and is a very good instructor. Clear and concise, as long as you attend class and do the homework, you will do well in his class!

10/23/06

math101

This is a great teacher! I never missed his class, he always has a little joke to tell and he goes out of his way to help. TAKE HIS CLASS YOU WON"T REGRET IT!!!!!

6/19/06

MAT 101

Very good instructor. Very fair.

2/5/06

MAT101

Makes the class very fun and sincerely wants each student to succeed.

8/30/05

Math101

He is a grat teacher, he adds humor to the class and takes the time to help you out. A+ for him

8/24/05

Math 101

GREAT TEACHER!!! Very enthusiastic about math. Wants students to learn. Very involved. Funny. Makes math interesting!

4/26/05

Math 101

Great Teacher! Very funny. Makes math fun and easy to understand. He really wants you to do well. I would definitley recommend him.

More Mathematics professors at Trident Technical College