in Trident Technical College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
are you Wesley Chumley?

09/26/2014
good
102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Pop quiz master"

I think he is one of the best math teacher ever. His lecture and pop quiz and chapter review definitely help get you ready for both your tests and also and your final exam. i would definitely recommend anyone doing math to take his class...:))

08/27/2014
good
mat 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

good teacher! with good sense of humor! and teaches very good

08/19/2014
good
MAT 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Definitely awesome Professor and person. I highly recommend this guy. He puts so much time into his craft and it is very respectable.

04/24/2014
good
MAT 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

He is the greatest math teacher to this day! He is so funny, and helpful! I am horrible at math but I'm surviving this class because of him :) I would recommend him to ANYBODY that needs a math class.

03/04/2014
good
math 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

best math instructor i have ever had. will take time to make sure you understand. i have a hard time with math and i made an A in his class. teaches short cuts. great prof

04/28/2013
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Explains how to do the math without and then with the calculator. Was very easy to follow through out the year and very funny. Wish I had him for my other MAT classes. If you need any MAT do not pass up the opportunity to take Mr. Chumley!!

04/19/2012
good
MAT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really helpfull! I never really understood math until I took this guys class now I feel very comfortable and find myself even liking math a little. Highly recommened. He also explians were a lot of things come from in history witch is interesting.

02/16/2012
good

With this being my 2nd time taking this class, I had NO choice but to pass. I took this class as FF1, so attendance was MANDATORY. I loved the way Mr. Chumley teaches, he breaks things down so that students can comprehend the material. This class makes me wanna take ALL FF classes. Would DEFINITELY advice student s to take him.

02/08/2011
good
MATH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely the best instructor I've ever had. I only wish he taught higher level courses. I've never met an instructor that tries as hard as he does to help students learn the material. TTC is extremely lucky to have this man!

08/17/2009
Math152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I knew I was in trouble when he cracked a joke the first day. What does a mermaid wear to the beach?? An algebra. Comicle guy.Informative at times seemed to show some frustration with us but ultimately would help out.Definately not any help in the math lab for some reason. I found help from other students and teachers. Never posted my final exam?