in Itasca Community College that teach English Edit
at Itasca Community College, Grand Rapids, MN
are you Matt Miltich?

11/11/2008
good
ENGW1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was my creative writing teacher, the only major problem I had with his class was that, though his class was structured in a discussion manner, there was very limited class participation. He was very eager, though, to establish a personal relationship with his students which helped me learn a lot. Really fun lectures.

12/08/2006
Engl1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher sucks. Good stories but sucks as a teacher. he was sick all semester and like we missed 2 weeks of the class. such a joke, and quizzes and grading is ****. heard he was pretty good outside of our semester though.

09/05/2005
good
Expository Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

good stories, funny guy

05/02/2005
good
Tech Writing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and understanding. Very personally involved with students. Great teacher.

05/02/2005
good
expos Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His stories rock my world.

04/29/2005
good
int. Lit +other Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A