in Community College of Philadelphia that teach English Edit
at Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
are you Clint Gould?

09/09/2013
good
PSYC 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Gould is top notch--best psychology professor at CCP! Honest, fair and dynamic. He knows his stuff. Forget high school attitudes and behavior and you'll have amazing class. I hope he doesn't retire!

05/06/2013
good
HUM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR,YOU MUST BE ENGAGED IN CLASS THOUGH.GLAD I WAS ABLE TO EXPERIENCE HIS TEACHING STYLE BEFORE HE LEFT THE COLLEGE.

08/16/2012
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If I could take him for every class, every semester I would. I've never had a more engaging professor who made all of the material interesting. The class had a great tempo and his sense of humor, although an acquired taste, is a rare treat.

06/13/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gould was awesome!! He is as helpful as you allow him to be. He is very interested in the success of his students and inspires you to be. I was panicked about a 3000 word essay but he made the process so easy, I felt I could do 6000 words. I didn't though :)

05/11/2012
good
Engli102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gould is a very good professor. If you want to get through English 101 and 102 take him. Explains everything that needs to be done in his class. He made my life so easy in English. Love it.

04/16/2012
good
Psych202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Gould is an amazing overall person both in and outside of the classroom. He makes the class worth going to, and he is a very good source of information. I recommend anyone to take his class, trust me, you wont regret it ^__^ Keep up the amazing work Professor. . .

09/06/2011
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gould IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone!!!!!

02/04/2011
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I recommend him.

02/04/2011
good
HUM102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Clint?s the best! My sister had his EN102-said he was great. I have his PSYC and HUM. He?s even better. Most enjoyable prof so far at CCP. FAIR! Btw I agree with comments but person who doesn?t like him should have drop but you won?t do better.

02/03/2011
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

All that glitters is not gold. In my opinion, he just sucks.