Clint Gould at Community College of Philadelphia

Clint Gould

Number of ratings 40 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/9/13

PSYC 202

Dr Gould is top notch--best psychology professor at CCP! Honest, fair and dynamic. He knows his stuff. Forget high school attitudes and behavior and you'll have amazing class. I hope he doesn't retire!

5/6/13

HUM 101

GREAT PROFESSOR,YOU MUST BE ENGAGED IN CLASS THOUGH.GLAD I WAS ABLE TO EXPERIENCE HIS TEACHING STYLE BEFORE HE LEFT THE COLLEGE.

8/16/12

HUM101

If I could take him for every class, every semester I would. I've never had a more engaging professor who made all of the material interesting. The class had a great tempo and his sense of humor, although an acquired taste, is a rare treat.

6/13/12

ENG102

Dr. Gould was awesome!! He is as helpful as you allow him to be. He is very interested in the success of his students and inspires you to be. I was panicked about a 3000 word essay but he made the process so easy, I felt I could do 6000 words. I didn't though :)

5/11/12

Engli102

Dr. Gould is a very good professor. If you want to get through English 101 and 102 take him. Explains everything that needs to be done in his class. He made my life so easy in English. Love it.

4/16/12

Psych202

Dr.Gould is an amazing overall person both in and outside of the classroom. He makes the class worth going to, and he is a very good source of information. I recommend anyone to take his class, trust me, you wont regret it ^__^ Keep up the amazing work Professor. . .

9/6/11

Eng101

Professor Gould IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone!!!!!

2/4/11

HUM101

I recommend him.

2/4/11

HUM102

Prof Clint?s the best! My sister had his EN102-said he was great. I have his PSYC and HUM. He?s even better. Most enjoyable prof so far at CCP. FAIR! Btw I agree with comments but person who doesn?t like him should have drop but you won?t do better.

2/3/11

Eng102

All that glitters is not gold. In my opinion, he just sucks.

1/5/11

PSYC202

I agree. Great teacher. Best professor I've had here. FAIR.He makes coming to class a fun experience no matter how you feel.

12/28/10

Eng101

Excellent teacher.. He makes you think. Gives the ability to revise papers to get a better grade. Breaks it all down and provides tools. He is interested in his students and their success. Please whatever you do.. NO CELLPHONES.. other than that he is pretty easy going

5/19/10

Psyc202

Honest & real psyco-social course in human sexuality. Course uses text (all), film, videos and music. Be engaged, on time, NO cell phones. Prof always early and available in office. Gould's a pro. He'll expect you to be. Worth the experience. (Psyc major)

5/19/10

Eng102

I had this professor for Eng 101 and Eng 102. You come to class and show are engaged. If you need help he is there to help, office hours are always available. For Eng 102, one paper: half due at mid-term and final revised copy due as final. You can do I did

4/24/10

PSYC202

Exellent prof and course. Adds interest and discussion way beyond the text, a modified/cheaper version of book. Recommended. Prof's funny as h*&!. Yeah, don't let him see a cell phone!

4/13/10

Hum101

He's a wonderful teacher, honestly! I look forward to our classes, I am truly contemplating taking his Hum Dev class (though I don't need it for my course of study). Only if every prof. could be like him! You would be crazy not to take him. Biggest pet peeve - cellphones in class OMG they better not ring! & ecording him! Adult student (30). VPW

4/1/10

abc202

He is helpful,caring and he knows the subject matter.

5/11/09

Engl102

This teacher has got to be my favorite! I took him for english two, which is not a good class to begin with. But he broke the course down, so instead of one huge paper we wrote two and combine them together. He is extremely helpful, talkative and funny. I would suggest everyone take a class he teaches.

4/20/09

Psyc202

Had Gould/Mullin TOP/Honors team in 2005. Graduated Temple but changing careers in Psych. This Human Sexuality class is great, so is prof. Don't miss opportunity. Reason I came back!

4/9/09

PSCY202

A-1 instructor; interesting professor; uses many visuals; course reqs u see explicit videos. if u want a FANTASTIC course in human sexulaity take it. NOT for the faint of heart! Prof is very open; says what's on his mind. Great stories.

More English professors at Community College of Philadelphia