in Community College of Philadelphia that teach English Edit
at Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
are you Clint Gould?

09/09/2013
good
PSYC 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Gould is top notch--best psychology professor at CCP! Honest, fair and dynamic. He knows his stuff. Forget high school attitudes and behavior and you'll have amazing class. I hope he doesn't retire!

05/06/2013
good
HUM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR,YOU MUST BE ENGAGED IN CLASS THOUGH.GLAD I WAS ABLE TO EXPERIENCE HIS TEACHING STYLE BEFORE HE LEFT THE COLLEGE.

08/16/2012
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If I could take him for every class, every semester I would. I've never had a more engaging professor who made all of the material interesting. The class had a great tempo and his sense of humor, although an acquired taste, is a rare treat.

06/13/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gould was awesome!! He is as helpful as you allow him to be. He is very interested in the success of his students and inspires you to be. I was panicked about a 3000 word essay but he made the process so easy, I felt I could do 6000 words. I didn't though :)

05/11/2012
good
Engli102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gould is a very good professor. If you want to get through English 101 and 102 take him. Explains everything that needs to be done in his class. He made my life so easy in English. Love it.

04/16/2012
good
Psych202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Gould is an amazing overall person both in and outside of the classroom. He makes the class worth going to, and he is a very good source of information. I recommend anyone to take his class, trust me, you wont regret it ^__^ Keep up the amazing work Professor. . .

09/06/2011
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gould IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone!!!!!

02/04/2011
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I recommend him.

02/04/2011
good
HUM102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Clint?s the best! My sister had his EN102-said he was great. I have his PSYC and HUM. He?s even better. Most enjoyable prof so far at CCP. FAIR! Btw I agree with comments but person who doesn?t like him should have drop but you won?t do better.

02/03/2011
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

All that glitters is not gold. In my opinion, he just sucks.

01/05/2011
good
PSYC202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I agree. Great teacher. Best professor I've had here. FAIR.He makes coming to class a fun experience no matter how you feel.

12/28/2010
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher.. He makes you think. Gives the ability to revise papers to get a better grade. Breaks it all down and provides tools. He is interested in his students and their success. Please whatever you do.. NO CELLPHONES.. other than that he is pretty easy going

05/19/2010
good
Psyc202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honest & real psyco-social course in human sexuality. Course uses text (all), film, videos and music. Be engaged, on time, NO cell phones. Prof always early and available in office. Gould's a pro. He'll expect you to be. Worth the experience. (Psyc major)

05/19/2010
good
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had this professor for Eng 101 and Eng 102. You come to class and show are engaged. If you need help he is there to help, office hours are always available. For Eng 102, one paper: half due at mid-term and final revised copy due as final. You can do I did

04/24/2010
good
PSYC202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Exellent prof and course. Adds interest and discussion way beyond the text, a modified/cheaper version of book. Recommended. Prof's funny as h*&!. Yeah, don't let him see a cell phone!

04/13/2010
good
Hum101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a wonderful teacher, honestly! I look forward to our classes, I am truly contemplating taking his Hum Dev class (though I don't need it for my course of study). Only if every prof. could be like him! You would be crazy not to take him. Biggest pet peeve - cellphones in class OMG they better not ring! & ecording him! Adult student (30). VPW

04/01/2010
good
abc202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is helpful,caring and he knows the subject matter.

05/11/2009
good
Engl102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher has got to be my favorite! I took him for english two, which is not a good class to begin with. But he broke the course down, so instead of one huge paper we wrote two and combine them together. He is extremely helpful, talkative and funny. I would suggest everyone take a class he teaches.

04/20/2009
good
Psyc202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had Gould/Mullin TOP/Honors team in 2005. Graduated Temple but changing careers in Psych. This Human Sexuality class is great, so is prof. Don't miss opportunity. Reason I came back!

04/09/2009
good
PSCY202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A-1 instructor; interesting professor; uses many visuals; course reqs u see explicit videos. if u want a FANTASTIC course in human sexulaity take it. NOT for the faint of heart! Prof is very open; says what's on his mind. Great stories.