in SUNY Rockland Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you James Salvadon?
B

07/16/2014
good
mat 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just study the study guide and you'll be fine

05/17/2014
good
Calculus III Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! and keeps class entertained. Class is 3 exams and percentage worth increases from first to last exam. Exams are exactly like the review test he gives before each exam. Doesn't check homework but definitely helps to do it. Attend class & take notes and you will do great. Got a A in the class and I didn't kill myself in studying.

12/27/2013
good
Calculus I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wouldn't say he's the best but he's better than a lot math teachers that I had. Unlike teahers who make you study bunch of gabages before a test & none of these gabages are on their tests, at least, his tests are taken right from his classroom notes/examples and review materials. He knows his stuff & I found his reviews very helpful before exams

12/26/2013
good
Statistics 125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No doubt, he's the best I just had him for both , Statistics and Calculus I. His examples and study guides are so good, I hardly had to do any homework or even open the book. He's easy to learn from and do well in his class

12/20/2013
Mat125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

"Ready for math? Yes no maybe!" He's hilarious with the funniest jokes and stories, but would go off topic too often, and then complains about not having enough time. Excel project is easy, but takes a lot of time (a good 5 hours AT LEAST). Really interesting guy, I would recommend taking it because it was so easy, but he's not the best professor..

12/12/2013
102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Rude, defensive, and always late to class. If you email him he doesn't reply at all. He knows his stuff, and gives great reviews before the tests but overall I wouldn't suggest taking a class with him.

12/03/2013
MAT125 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took his online Stats class. Thank god this wasnt my first time taking the couse because it was all on your own. He wasn't clear when I emailed him, and he was very unorganized with weekly updates and due dates. Brace yourselves.

11/06/2013
MAT 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have never had a teacher I hate more than him. Late consistently, demeaning to students, interrupts questions with comments that have no relation to the actual question. People making reviews on here must have been teachers' pets or had no desire to really learn, for calculus at least. Don't torture yourself.

08/17/2013
good
Statistics Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

The online Statistics course was scary at first but it was alright toward the end . Look out for his statistics Excel project. It's not an easy project.

08/02/2013
good
Calculus II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I just finished Calculus II. It was not that bad. This guy made it easy. I mean really easy.I just followed his notes on the board and focus on his study guide before the tests and I did well. The study guide was great. He got mad at time but he was a OK. Good professor!