Lee Paez at Richland College

Lee Paez

Number of ratings 23 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

6/10/14

CUST 2370

I took this class online for Maymester. It did require work, but it was a great class. We had to read, watch movies, some other activities, write a response paper for each unit and interact on discussion board. She was very active and gave good grades if you did what she asked. She explained what she expected very clearly. Hope to take again.

6/9/14

CUST 2370

Grade ReceivedA+

Great teacher! super easy, you have a lot of discussion boards and activities but she is a easy grader. I took her for a maymester and made a 95 in her class! I HIGHLY recommend her!

12/18/13

EDUC 1300

EXCELLENT AND WORTHY PROFESSOR

12/11/12

CUST2370

Awesome teacher!!! Clear, helpful, and fair.

12/27/11

Cust2370

i took her online and loved her class! She is so nice and loves to help her students! Do everything, on time, and you will get an A!!!

11/27/11

EDUC1300

Dr. Lee Paez is an amazing professor. She responds very quickly to your emails and is very helpful. I took her course online for fall and recieved an A. She is clear with what she expects from the assignments. As long as you complete all the assign. on time it should be easy. I would reccomend this course.

6/6/11

cult2370

Great professor, very patient and helpful, she is great on reminders!

6/3/11

CUST2370

TAKE HER!! Her online courses are easy. She does not grade harshly. You can actually learn something by taking her courses. She is a very sweet and funny teacher. She responds quickly to your e-mails. She sends reminders to you everyday so you know what to do ahead of time. She is very organized and direct with her students. I recommend her!

6/3/11

CUST2370

She is AMAZING! Definitely recommend her. Her classes online are an easy A. You can actually learn something from her in an easy way. She responds quickly to your e-mails. Does not grade harshly. Take her!!! :)

6/2/11

CUST2370

Excellent professor! I love her! I took the may term and went so fast... daily work but it is easy. I earn an A!

1/17/11

HUM101

Excellent professor. I took her class online as a core class not expecting to much. It turned out to be an excellent class. Dr. Paez is a fantastic teacher who is very involved with the class. I would take just about any class she taught.

11/23/10

CULT2370

I took this online in a flex term and Dr. Paez is wonderful. There is a lot of work in a short amount of time but she is very interactive with the online courses. She will post to almost everyones responses in the discussion board. Very helpful and encouraging. Great teacher and mentor!! Highly recommend!!

6/7/10

CUST2370

Mrs.Paez was so nice, and works with her students. I took her online and it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. She comments on every post you make and is very helpful. TAKE HER CLASS!

8/6/09

CUST2370

I took her online class in spring 2009. The best teacher ever. She answer all my questions promptly, I learned so much as if I were in her class in campus. I made an A+.

5/2/09

CUST2370

Took this class online. She is amazing. The only Professor I ever had who interacted with students on the discussion board with ongoing conversations. This class helped you look at the world from a different angle. If you participate, you'll do great. Class involved watching current movies, reading lecture material and discussion board.

7/22/08

HUMA2327

Dr. Paez is a very sweet lady. I took her on-line class and she expects a great deal from you. Write very detailed on discussion boards for your posts and others. If you keep up with work u should get an A.

11/27/06

Cust2370

This class is very easy and she is very nice!

7/12/06

CULT STU 2370

I really enjoyed the message behind the nonviolence movement. After taking her class it brought meaning to why the world needs change. Her class was very fair and educational. Very easy but a lot of reading envolved. Do your work and it will pay off. Good luck!

2/14/06

CULT 2370

Good class, good teacher. Pretty interesting stuff. I took online and got an A. A bunch of assignments, but they are not hard. I wish I could take more classes with Paez.

8/31/05