in North Carolina State University that teach Communication Edit
at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
are you Patricia Caple?

05/04/2009
good
COM103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love Dr. Caple. She does have a soft spot for the athletes. I have a boyfriend because of her class. I learned a lot and decided to pursue Communications as a major. She is highly knowledgeable, and I learned a lot. I EARNED an A. The haters need to come to class and do the work. Stop all of this complaining.

02/02/2009
good

Dr. Caple is a very helpful. People who complain are the ones that do not do their work. Keep up the good work. I would take all of your classes.

03/08/2006
good
COM 103, 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The people complaining about Caple are the ones who failed her class. All you have to do is read and pay attention and you'll do fine. If you can't do that, you shouldn't pass anyway.

08/30/2005
COM 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Just dont take her class... you will regret it, if you take COM 103, do it with someone else

08/03/2005
COM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In my opinion Dr. Caple is more than a bit bigoted and distinctly unhelpful. Many athletes take her courses as they are gauranteed to make exceptional grades while Dr. Caple lauds their physiques rather than their scholastic aptitude. The key to making a good grade in her class is to suck up and not to question her.

05/04/2005
good
COM 340, COM 23 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Caple is a very nice person. The difficulty of the class depends on which class you are taking with her. None of the ones I have taaken are too hard. Her tests are a little hard to understand though (multiple choice).