Dennis McKay at Morehead State University

Dennis McKay

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/17/09

HLTH151

Good Prof. Nice, intelligent, mildly witty. Just read over the ch summary or online study material and you can get an A on the test. There was no final and he gave our class a chance at 10 bonus pts per test. The quizes were hard but only worth 10pts. He is COMPLETELY HEALTHY CONSCIENCE

12/15/06

Healt151

Mr. Mckay is GREAT!!! I'm a junior and he is the best teacher I have ever had for class. He takes the time to get to know you and always makes sure you understand what he is teaching. As long as you read your book and get to class on time....you will love him!!!!

8/9/06

HLTH 151

haha! I dont even know where to start on Mr. Mckay! he is flat down hilarious! Put it this way..the most interesting hlth class i have ever taken! I got a helpful hint for ya though..GO TO CLASS! if not..well just hope noone in the class knows your cell phone number! Definitely take mckay!

3/16/06

Wellness

I LOVE this professor!! I never thought I would look forward to going to any class until I took him!! He is very clear on what he is teaching.His tests are easy as long as you study! He's very easy-going, funny, and into what is students are doing.The one thing I would reccomend for this class though,is DONT BE LATE!! You'll be sorry!

1/19/06

Health 151

This guy is soo cool!!! He was soo helpful in helping me make up alot of the work when I had to miss his class for being sick. He cares soo much about his students and their success in his class and in their lives in general. He also helps to make sure that you understand the material. With how he teaches the class it is an easy A! Take his class

9/1/05

Hlth 151

What an awesome guy! I liked him a lot for a teacher! He was so in to what students were up to and I think that goes along with the class! He was very clear about what we were studying and gave clear directions on assignments! Great Professor!

8/31/05

HLTH 151

I absolutely love him! An awesome professor actually cares about his students!

5/4/05

HLTH 151

I had him last semester and hes awesome. I dont think he can quit smiling. He's HOT! Actually, he's a real inspiration and a wonderful guy. He's fair and actually cares - that means a lot. His class was always a lot of fun. Be sure and make comments during class. Be nice to him.

More Health Science professors at Morehead State University