in Morehead State University that teach Health Science Edit
at Morehead State University, Morehead, KY
are you Dennis McKay?

04/17/2009
good
HLTH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Good Prof. Nice, intelligent, mildly witty. Just read over the ch summary or online study material and you can get an A on the test. There was no final and he gave our class a chance at 10 bonus pts per test. The quizes were hard but only worth 10pts. He is COMPLETELY HEALTHY CONSCIENCE

12/15/2006
good
Healt151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Mckay is GREAT!!! I'm a junior and he is the best teacher I have ever had for class. He takes the time to get to know you and always makes sure you understand what he is teaching. As long as you read your book and get to class on time....you will love him!!!!

08/09/2006
good
HLTH 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

haha! I dont even know where to start on Mr. Mckay! he is flat down hilarious! Put it this way..the most interesting hlth class i have ever taken! I got a helpful hint for ya though..GO TO CLASS! if not..well just hope noone in the class knows your cell phone number! Definitely take mckay!

03/16/2006
good
Wellness Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE this professor!! I never thought I would look forward to going to any class until I took him!! He is very clear on what he is teaching.His tests are easy as long as you study! He's very easy-going, funny, and into what is students are doing.The one thing I would reccomend for this class though,is DONT BE LATE!! You'll be sorry!

01/19/2006
good
Health 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is soo cool!!! He was soo helpful in helping me make up alot of the work when I had to miss his class for being sick. He cares soo much about his students and their success in his class and in their lives in general. He also helps to make sure that you understand the material. With how he teaches the class it is an easy A! Take his class

09/01/2005
good
Hlth 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What an awesome guy! I liked him a lot for a teacher! He was so in to what students were up to and I think that goes along with the class! He was very clear about what we were studying and gave clear directions on assignments! Great Professor!

08/31/2005
good

I absolutely love him! An awesome professor actually cares about his students!

05/04/2005
good
HLTH 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had him last semester and hes awesome. I dont think he can quit smiling. He's HOT! Actually, he's a real inspiration and a wonderful guy. He's fair and actually cares - that means a lot. His class was always a lot of fun. Be sure and make comments during class. Be nice to him.