in Middle Georgia State College (all campuses) that teach Biology Edit
1.7

04/26/2013
good
biol 2144 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

MANY NOTE! This class will be overwhelming. I was very depressed at the beining b/c I had a 67avg and ended w/ a 74avg. Study EVERY day. Payattention to things that are drawn out in steps like Action Potential. If she says it then STUDY IT! And some test questions aren't straight forward, watch the wording! Word short answer Q's how SHEworded it

12/20/2012
BIOL1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class last year and I would suggest going to Cochran. The professors make their tests a little more "fair."

12/19/2012
good
BIO1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Although the horror stories surrounding Mrs. Canady's tests are true, her class is extremely helpful. Be prepared to take tons of notes and study your butt off! She is always friendly, but she counts off for the craziest things. She also loves saying "whoopsie daisies." Fun labs though!!

04/23/2012
good
BIOL1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took her as a junior in high school and made a B. I recommend her if you are a biology major. She covers the material, but you have to study! Her test are beyond hard. Make sure you read each question VERY carefully. You cannot rush through her test. MC questions are not that bad; it is the short answer that kills you. Expect no less than 10.

03/12/2012
good
BIOL2114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you are serious about learning A&P, take this class from her. If you think you can come in here and get an easy A, think again. She is here to teach, and if you aren't interested in learning, you are in the wrong place. She is absolutely my favorite professor! I look forward to class every week. I am in A&P II now and look forward to Micro!

01/15/2012
good
BIOL1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was not prepared going into this class. You must study everyday! She is amazing, though, and will do anything to help you. She covers the material in wonderful detail. Be prepared to work hard, but it was totally worth it to me.

10/04/2011
good
BIOL2114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Whatever you do take her class! She will prepare you for the nursing program. You may think A&P was hard....but you haven't seen nursing courses! She's a breeze!

06/28/2011
good
BIOL2114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I believe Ms. Canady is an excellent teacher. She is very thorough with her information that she teaches. She makes sure that her students understand the material, and is very willing to clarify any misunderstandings you may have with the material. I have taken A & P I and II, receiving an A+ in both. I look forward to Micro with her next spring!!!

06/02/2011
BIOL1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

OK, do NOT take this class with this teacher!!! I did not believe every bad story about her untill I took one of her tests. The class is easy and she's a vary nice lady, but her test are from HELL!!! It;s the type of test where you'll think you did ok on the test but get it back with a grade bellow a 50. She is a nice teacher but crazy test maker.

05/23/2011
good
BIO1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I think Mrs. Canady is a wonderful teacher, but if you don't study enough for this class you WILL NOT get a good grade. This is definitely the hardest class I have ever taken.