Christie Canady at Middle Georgia State College (all campuses)

Christie Canady

Number of ratings 23 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/26/13

biol 2144

MANY NOTE! This class will be overwhelming. I was very depressed at the beining b/c I had a 67avg and ended w/ a 74avg. Study EVERY day. Payattention to things that are drawn out in steps like Action Potential. If she says it then STUDY IT! And some test questions aren't straight forward, watch the wording! Word short answer Q's how SHEworded it

12/20/12

BIOL1107

I took this class last year and I would suggest going to Cochran. The professors make their tests a little more "fair."

12/19/12

BIO1107

Although the horror stories surrounding Mrs. Canady's tests are true, her class is extremely helpful. Be prepared to take tons of notes and study your butt off! She is always friendly, but she counts off for the craziest things. She also loves saying "whoopsie daisies." Fun labs though!!

4/23/12

BIOL1107

I took her as a junior in high school and made a B. I recommend her if you are a biology major. She covers the material, but you have to study! Her test are beyond hard. Make sure you read each question VERY carefully. You cannot rush through her test. MC questions are not that bad; it is the short answer that kills you. Expect no less than 10.

3/12/12

BIOL2114

If you are serious about learning A&P, take this class from her. If you think you can come in here and get an easy A, think again. She is here to teach, and if you aren't interested in learning, you are in the wrong place. She is absolutely my favorite professor! I look forward to class every week. I am in A&P II now and look forward to Micro!

1/15/12

BIOL1107

I was not prepared going into this class. You must study everyday! She is amazing, though, and will do anything to help you. She covers the material in wonderful detail. Be prepared to work hard, but it was totally worth it to me.

10/4/11

BIOL2114

Whatever you do take her class! She will prepare you for the nursing program. You may think A&P was hard....but you haven't seen nursing courses! She's a breeze!

6/28/11

BIOL2114

I believe Ms. Canady is an excellent teacher. She is very thorough with her information that she teaches. She makes sure that her students understand the material, and is very willing to clarify any misunderstandings you may have with the material. I have taken A & P I and II, receiving an A+ in both. I look forward to Micro with her next spring!!!

6/2/11

BIOL1012

OK, do NOT take this class with this teacher!!! I did not believe every bad story about her untill I took one of her tests. The class is easy and she's a vary nice lady, but her test are from HELL!!! It;s the type of test where you'll think you did ok on the test but get it back with a grade bellow a 50. She is a nice teacher but crazy test maker.

5/23/11

BIO1114

I think Mrs. Canady is a wonderful teacher, but if you don't study enough for this class you WILL NOT get a good grade. This is definitely the hardest class I have ever taken.

5/16/11

BIO1101

Mrs. Canady is a very nice and intelligent lady, but she does a poor job at making sure her students completely understand the information she teaches. I studied for hours on end and was still disappointed in the outcome I had on all of my tests. This class absolutely murdered my GPA and it is not recommended by me.

1/28/11

BIOL1114

I was very skeptical about taking Ms. Canady for A&P I & II. I received an A in A&P I and I am currently taking her for A&P II. I absolutely love her. She is tough, but you will know your stuff when you leave there. Study your notes EVERY night and you'll be fine. Good luck!

12/5/10

BIO1101

The hardiest teach at MGC, period. Even with alot of studying, you will not do as well as you think you will compared to other Professors. If there are other Professors for her classes, I advise you take the the Other Professor!

11/18/09

biol2113

She is so hard, I've never had a teacher this hard before. I study for hours only to be disappointed by her difficult tests. The amount of time you have to put into this one class is insane!! She's a nice person, a good teacher, but she's just extremely difficult. Don't think you are going to just breeze through this class!! Be prepared to study mo

5/18/09

BIOL2114

I had her for Anatomy 1 and 2. I absolutely LOVE her .. she is amazing! You write A LOT of notes, but it's worth it. Her tests are based off of her notes and maybe a few pictures in the book. She will help you in anyway possible. Study everyday and this class will be extremely easy! I'm also going to take her for Microbiology and Biology! :)

11/23/08

BIOL101

Good lecturer, difficult tester. Her tests seem designed to produce failing grades. Don't think you can just study the notes, you better understand biology terminology also to pass her tests. And you better plan for her classes to take over your life in study time. She's ridiculous.

10/7/08

BIO1107

YOU BETTER STUDY!!!

6/20/08

BIOL2114

Had her last semester. She gives tons of notes but explains the text well. If you learn the notes, you will do well.

12/21/07

BIOL1107

If you don't speak the language of the biologist, don't bother taking her class. She is very hard to understand and moves very fast. Take the class online; it will be easier than trying to comprehend her lectures and studying for her insanely hard tests.

4/16/07

Biol1107

Ms. Canady is the nicest teacher you'll ever meet...but don't mistake her niceness for weakness. There is alot of notetaking in the class...be ready to WRITE! Please don't try to cram for any of her tests because it won't work. Labs are also difficult& sometimes condensed. As long as you study daily& turn in all assignments, you'll be okay.

More Biology professors at Middle Georgia State College (all campuses)

1.9