in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Education Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Jaime Anzalotta?

06/26/2014
good
HUS1480 HIVAID Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow! What a teacher!! I have been a student of North for 6 years & I have NEVER experienced anything like this professor. He is great, wonderful & will change your life!

06/19/2014
good
ISS1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THIS IS AN AMAZING PROFESSOR! HIS CLASS IS VERY EASY AND THERE ARE NO TESTS. YOU MUST TAKE THIS PROFESSOR, HE HAS A VERY UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING WHICH IS GREAT. :)

05/12/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Professor is the BEST !!! Took his class for the first time last semester and it was AMAZING ! Very Well Spoken and educated Professor. His a clear understanding on life and can change your whole prospective on life also. Throughout the entire semester I missed two days and I regret it because this was a GREAT class ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!

05/09/2014
good
778500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST class I've ever taken. It will change your life for the better. And the best part...NO TESTS!!

05/08/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

The best professor I've taken thus far! His class is life changing ... your won't regret taking his class.

05/08/2014
good
fam abuse Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

He is the greatest at Dade, you will not regret taking his class! He has a different way of teaching to make you understand hands on.

05/06/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great Professor if you take his class you wont regret it he makes you think outside of the box the way he teach is unique

04/26/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT Professor Overall!I Enjoyed EVERY Minute Of His Class.He's Such An Outstanding,Amazing & Humble Person And Also A Great Source For Advice.He Taught Very Valuable Life Lessons And Skills.I'm Very glad I took His class.I Would Recommend EVERYONE To Take It.Difinitely An Eye Opener And Life Changing Experience You'll Remember Forever.TAKE HIM :)

04/26/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

I absolutely loved this class. It's amazing how much Professor Anzalotta actually cares about his students. I would tell anybody and everybody to take his class because you grow as an individual in this class. You become more aware of what is going on. Loved It!!! :)

04/24/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. There's not one day where I can say I did not enjoy his class. His lectures are amazing! Big eye opener if you're considering working in this profession. Love his method of teaching. TAKE HIM.

04/23/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great professor. very helpful . if someone is thinking about taking his class, get ready because is going to be an awesome ride.

04/22/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just take him he'll really help you and change your life for the better

04/22/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I love professor Jaime , he taught life learned skills that can't be taught in any other class , lessons and skills that will carry you far in life , I recommend you all to give him a chance because he'll change your life and as a result you'll change who you allow around you !TAKE HIM

04/20/2014
good
sls1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR IN THE WORLD..WOULDN'T TRADE HIM FOR MILLON DOLLARS..YOU MUST HAVE LISTENING SKILLS..ENJOYED THIS CLASS..WILL TAKE ANOTHER CLASS WITH HIM UNTIL I CAN'T TAKE HIM ANYMORE.. THE GREATEST... AND HIS KNOWLEDGE IS POWER IN THIS CLASS...HIS TONGUE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.IT'S OUT OF YOU PASS WITH FLYING COLORS OR FAIL BUT GREAT LOVING PERSON

01/15/2014
good
ISS1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very nice person. Keeps everyone interested in discussion and values what others have to say! Great class!

12/26/2013
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor take him barely do work!

12/13/2013
good
ISS1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jaime Anzalotta is a wonderful professor!! you never gona forget his lectures because is for life. Cool cool

12/11/2013
good

Great Professor and a long life friend, he will not only teach you the skills that you will need in college but also the skills that are useful in life. He is an incredible Prof. there's none like him out there. Don't buy the book, he goes by the book but you will not need it in his class. Take him you will not regret it.

11/15/2013
good
sls1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i've never had such agreat teacher that made me find who i actually really am in my life. easy homework assignments, 1 group project, and 1 research paper. i highly recommend this teacher. hes a really funny guy.

10/30/2013
good
sls1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

really good makes you think about who you are super easy barely use book attendance is ok aslong as you talk to him before missing