in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Education Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Jaime Anzalotta?

06/26/2014
good
HUS1480 HIVAID Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow! What a teacher!! I have been a student of North for 6 years & I have NEVER experienced anything like this professor. He is great, wonderful & will change your life!

06/19/2014
good
ISS1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THIS IS AN AMAZING PROFESSOR! HIS CLASS IS VERY EASY AND THERE ARE NO TESTS. YOU MUST TAKE THIS PROFESSOR, HE HAS A VERY UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING WHICH IS GREAT. :)

05/12/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Professor is the BEST !!! Took his class for the first time last semester and it was AMAZING ! Very Well Spoken and educated Professor. His a clear understanding on life and can change your whole prospective on life also. Throughout the entire semester I missed two days and I regret it because this was a GREAT class ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!

05/09/2014
good
778500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST class I've ever taken. It will change your life for the better. And the best part...NO TESTS!!

05/08/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

The best professor I've taken thus far! His class is life changing ... your won't regret taking his class.

05/08/2014
good
fam abuse Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

He is the greatest at Dade, you will not regret taking his class! He has a different way of teaching to make you understand hands on.

05/06/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great Professor if you take his class you wont regret it he makes you think outside of the box the way he teach is unique

04/26/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT Professor Overall!I Enjoyed EVERY Minute Of His Class.He's Such An Outstanding,Amazing & Humble Person And Also A Great Source For Advice.He Taught Very Valuable Life Lessons And Skills.I'm Very glad I took His class.I Would Recommend EVERYONE To Take It.Difinitely An Eye Opener And Life Changing Experience You'll Remember Forever.TAKE HIM :)

04/26/2014
good
SLS1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

I absolutely loved this class. It's amazing how much Professor Anzalotta actually cares about his students. I would tell anybody and everybody to take his class because you grow as an individual in this class. You become more aware of what is going on. Loved It!!! :)

04/24/2014
good
HUS1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. There's not one day where I can say I did not enjoy his class. His lectures are amazing! Big eye opener if you're considering working in this profession. Love his method of teaching. TAKE HIM.