in University of Tennessee - Knoxville that teach Sociology Edit
Professor in the Sociology department
at University of Tennessee - Knoxville, Knoxville, TN
are you Judy Morelock?

05/06/2013
310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Says attendance isn't mandatory... But is... I didn't learn a thing. One of the worst classes I have ever taken, staying awake was a challenge. She is very unclear in explanations .... Course is very opinion based (hers) ... Really just a bad experience.

04/25/2013
Sociology 310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

RUN ... rants ... tests are worded odd. An absolutely dreadful class. I regret ever taking it. I learned nothing useful.

03/19/2013
SOC 310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely dreadful. She rambles on with her opinions that are meaningless, naive, and ignorant. It's never a lecture, it's a rant. Book is useless. She doesn't care how you do and is so unhelpful it's offensive.

03/13/2013
SOCIO 310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awful class. I was excited about this class when I signed up but was quickly let down. She is always late, always rants longer than she teaches, and when she does "teach" she just reads off the word document she is projecting.

03/13/2013
good
All SOC classes Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took ALL of Dr. Moorelocks classes to double major in Sociology! This was in 10 yrs ago. Great professor, a little boring, but straightforward. I agree with the current posts...quizes, notebooks, attandance,pre tests with answers show on final test. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

03/09/2013
good
SOC 310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Attendance is not required, except on discussion days, you earn points on your grade for attending these. Fairly easy class if you do the readings.

01/06/2013
Soc310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was really excited about this class from the reviews on this site but I regret taking it. Most of class is filled with rants about things already known to those who keep up with the news. I don't feel like I learned a whole lot, but if you're just trying to skate through college it's an easy A.

07/02/2012
good
Soc310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher and one of my favorites at this university. She is a very nice person who is not too strict on anything which makes the classroom environment fun. If you pay attention you will learn lots of applicable information and gain a new perspective. Take Dr. Morelock!

05/12/2012
good
Soc310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her class if you are not interested in the material. If you actually want to be engaged and learn then take someone else. Her class is easy and she is really nice, but I took this class because I was really interested in the material, not for an easy A. Yes it helped my GPA but I did not learn much.

04/26/2012
good
SOCI370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Morelock has been one of my favorite professors. She's not difficult if you take her class seriously. I didn't have to read everything, but I attended all her classes (they're mandatory) and did my best to pay attention. Tests will be tricky if you don't attend class. She gives lecture notes and fairly thorough study guides. Very fair grader.