in University of Maryland that teach Theater Edit
at University of Maryland, College Park, MD
are you Scot Reese?

01/02/2014
good
THET293 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Professor Reese is such a great person. He made class interesting and fun. He made our class one big family by the end. I was so sad when the semester ended. I recommend everyone take a class with him whether your a theatre major or not. You have to keep up with reading and there's a quiz every week, but he roots for you and wants you to succeed.

11/16/2011
THET330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's usually nice unless you disagree with him. I took Directing but the class was mostly about the process of stage management not the artistic aspect of directing actors. I didnt learn much, and I feel he can only teach about musical theatre not dramatic theatre. He's the only one that teaches the class so I had no choice.

08/15/2011
good

I took multiple classes with Scot. He has demanding syllabi, but never with the goal to make you fail--on the the goal for you to continuously challenge yourself. All his classes are all worth it. You can take his word at face value, he means what he says. By the end of his classes you'll feel like you could accomplish anything.

08/04/2008
THET330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Though he's good at musical theatre, directing other plays is just outside his abilities. Although he tried to be nice and bring muffins to class he just didn't cut it as a teacher. If you're a beginner he's okay but not otherwise. He's a nice guy, and he really tried,but I didn't learn much.

12/25/2007
good
THET425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Scot is a very very very nice man. But he just isnt the most helpful teacher. I would only reccomend him to beginning theatre students.

11/18/2005
good
directing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I learned so much in this class- it changed my life.

09/16/2005
good
THET330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/16/2005
good
THET 294 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

one of the best overall professors i had at UMD. totally interesting, and interestED. i could go to him about almost anything. always tried to do things in a new and fresh way.

09/10/2005
good
Directing I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I liked Scot as a professor, but I was terrible in his class. That was my fault, though, not his. Directing is just not my forte.

06/29/2005
good
Musical Theatre Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

scot is an awesome teacher and an all around great person. you will be lucky if you are able to take a class with such a talented man