Dean Hadlock at Long Beach City College

Dean Hadlock

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/29/07

ART 80 Photo

Great teacher. Very patient and able to teach the "art" of photography.

10/9/06

art7139

Professor Hadlock is an exceptional teacher. His enthusiasm for his class makes it so much fun to go to. His assignments can be alot of work but it's worth every minute spent. I learned so much in his class. I love photography and I have him to thank. He is absolutely brilliant! I definately recommend any class he teaches!

9/16/06

art81

Great teachers make great classes. Dean is energetic and lots of fun, and really loves photography. He brings his enthusiasm to the entire class. I learned a lot--thanks Dean--I recommend you to everyone.

9/12/06

art81

an awesome teacher! definitely one of my favorites. not only is he really nice, he's very knowledgeable and an awesome photographer himself. very helpful with darkroom techniques and open to experimental photography. his critiques are insightful and useful. would definitely recommend!

5/24/05

Photography B&W

4 Stars! Dean is articulate, patient, likable, & professional. By setting high standards for the class, he challenges you to do your best work. I found each assignment daunting, but was given ample time and flexibility to explore different concepts and darkroom techniques. Bottom line--end of term, I learned A LOT and was proud of my work.

More Fine Arts professors at Long Beach City College