in Long Beach City College that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
are you Dean Hadlock?

05/29/2007
good
ART 80 Photo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Very patient and able to teach the "art" of photography.

10/09/2006
good
art7139 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Hadlock is an exceptional teacher. His enthusiasm for his class makes it so much fun to go to. His assignments can be alot of work but it's worth every minute spent. I learned so much in his class. I love photography and I have him to thank. He is absolutely brilliant! I definately recommend any class he teaches!

09/16/2006
good
art81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teachers make great classes. Dean is energetic and lots of fun, and really loves photography. He brings his enthusiasm to the entire class. I learned a lot--thanks Dean--I recommend you to everyone.

09/12/2006
good

an awesome teacher! definitely one of my favorites. not only is he really nice, he's very knowledgeable and an awesome photographer himself. very helpful with darkroom techniques and open to experimental photography. his critiques are insightful and useful. would definitely recommend!

05/24/2005
good
Photography B&W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

4 Stars! Dean is articulate, patient, likable, & professional. By setting high standards for the class, he challenges you to do your best work. I found each assignment daunting, but was given ample time and flexibility to explore different concepts and darkroom techniques. Bottom line--end of term, I learned A LOT and was proud of my work.