in Montclair State University that teach Physical Ed Edit
Katherine Ortolani
Professor in the Physical Ed department
at Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
are you Katherine Ortolani?

04/05/2013
Pegn 265 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was boring. You just do drills the whole time. She never mixed it up. Grade relies on attendance, participation, and a group routine. As long as you show you try, you will do well.

05/23/2010
good
pegn255 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great class! had a BLAST! it was awseome, really learned alot in 7 weeks! i can do more than just skate in a striaght line now!

05/12/2010
good
PEGN265 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

take this class it is an awesome class. she is a great teacher.. one quiz at the end of the semester.

11/11/2009
good
fig101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She sis so incredibly nice, and make class SO much fun. This is THE best class I have taken at Montclair and I looked forward to being there each and every week. Everyone in my class became friends and we all had a total blast. If you can, TAKE IT!

03/16/2009
good
SkateICE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not only is she nice, and hot, she invited me to dinner with her family when she knew I was alone during a holiday. Great Corned Beef and Cabbage Mrs. Ortonani!

11/29/2008
good
Figurskat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

FUN CLASS! If you've always wanted to learn to skate, TAKE THIS CLASS FOR YOUR PHYS. ED REQUIREMENT!! She skated in the first Disney on Ice! If you want extra help ask and she will help you. I learned how to stop, do forward crossovers, and skate backwards. I am working on my backward crossovers. Buy your own skates!!

11/06/2006
good
pegn265 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very nice teacher. Taught us how to skate and hav fun. Highly recommended!!!!

10/31/2006
good

Great Teacher, very nice. Had a lot of patience in teaching us how to skate. I learned with ease!!!

10/22/2006
good
PEGN68 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

tttaakkkkeee hhheeerrrrr!!!!! sooo sweet!!!! easy A!

11/14/2005
good
Figure Skating Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED THIS CLASS!! I always wanted to figure skate, and in the first 2 weeks she taught me more than I would hope to learn in the entire class. Just one thing: BUY YOUR OWN SKATES!! The rental skates hurt and buying your own means you can practice whenever you want, plus they are more comfortable and the blades are sharper. ORTOLANI ROCKS!!!

08/21/2005
good
figure skating Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

this was such a fun class... all you had to do was show up and skate around... NO TESTS!... even if you cant skate, take this class, she will teach you and by the end you will be able to skate backwards... show up, be on time, try your best, and theres no way you wont get an A