Katherine Ortolani at Montclair State University

Katherine Ortolani

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/5/13

Pegn 265

This class was boring. You just do drills the whole time. She never mixed it up. Grade relies on attendance, participation, and a group routine. As long as you show you try, you will do well.

5/23/10

pegn255

great class! had a BLAST! it was awseome, really learned alot in 7 weeks! i can do more than just skate in a striaght line now!

5/12/10

PEGN265

take this class it is an awesome class. she is a great teacher.. one quiz at the end of the semester.

11/11/09

fig101

She sis so incredibly nice, and make class SO much fun. This is THE best class I have taken at Montclair and I looked forward to being there each and every week. Everyone in my class became friends and we all had a total blast. If you can, TAKE IT!

3/16/09

SkateICE

Not only is she nice, and hot, she invited me to dinner with her family when she knew I was alone during a holiday. Great Corned Beef and Cabbage Mrs. Ortonani!

11/29/08

Figurskat

FUN CLASS! If you've always wanted to learn to skate, TAKE THIS CLASS FOR YOUR PHYS. ED REQUIREMENT!! She skated in the first Disney on Ice! If you want extra help ask and she will help you. I learned how to stop, do forward crossovers, and skate backwards. I am working on my backward crossovers. Buy your own skates!!

11/6/06

pegn265

very nice teacher. Taught us how to skate and hav fun. Highly recommended!!!!

10/31/06

pegn265

Great Teacher, very nice. Had a lot of patience in teaching us how to skate. I learned with ease!!!

10/22/06

PEGN68

tttaakkkkeee hhheeerrrrr!!!!! sooo sweet!!!! easy A!

11/14/05

Figure Skating

I LOVED THIS CLASS!! I always wanted to figure skate, and in the first 2 weeks she taught me more than I would hope to learn in the entire class. Just one thing: BUY YOUR OWN SKATES!! The rental skates hurt and buying your own means you can practice whenever you want, plus they are more comfortable and the blades are sharper. ORTOLANI ROCKS!!!

8/21/05

figure skating

this was such a fun class... all you had to do was show up and skate around... NO TESTS!... even if you cant skate, take this class, she will teach you and by the end you will be able to skate backwards... show up, be on time, try your best, and theres no way you wont get an A

More Physical Ed professors at Montclair State University