in Medgar Evers College that teach Biology Edit
Professor in the Biology department
at Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
are you Stoddart?

08/14/2013
BIO 252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

IF I WERE YOU GUYS I WOULD RUN FAR AS POSSIBLE HE CONFUSES U AND HE TELL U THINGS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT'S IN TEXTBOOK. DON'T TAKE HIM I GOT A GOOD GRADE BUT I REGRET TAKING HIM.

08/07/2011
good
BIO151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Stoddart is a great professor. Don't take his straight forwardness personally--he just cares about his students and want them to learn. 1.Read all his worksheets, 2."get yourself a study partner" 3.READ THE TEXTBOOK and 4.listen when he lecture--trust me you will not go wrong if you follow these steps--you will thank me later.

01/25/2011
good
BIO151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Solid professor. Tough on his students, quizzes almost weekly but in that way he's like a trainer - forces you to really learn the material. A bit of a harsh "bedside manner" but well-intentioned. He appreciates those who work hard.

05/02/2010
good
PHY319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor gave me a great grade...He is a professor....who professes the truth, b/c that is what professors do...He taught us students b/c he is a teacher, who teaches. I was taught by this professor. He can teach you if you let him teach...He is a teacher. He knows about the environment, and he knows about science. That why he teaches ENV SCI

02/02/2010
good
Bio151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Stoddart helped me to solidify my fundamentals in A&P that now I am able to pursue my career at Adelphi Univeristy School of Nursing....thanks Prof. Stoddart!!!!

08/20/2008
good
bio252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took him 4 summer session he is a great professor and really dedicated. Igot an A-,he teaches great and i would take him any time the trick 2 his class is 2 read the notes bcuz u get a quiz next day and use the textbook he gets sum of them from der,speak up if u dont understand he explains things n speak 2 him wen u hav a problem he understands.

08/20/2008
good

I took him for the summer session he is a great professor and really dedicated. he teaches great and i would take him any time the trick 2 his class is 2 read the notes bcuz u get a quiz next day and use the textbook he gets some of them from der,speak up if you dont understand he explains things and speak to him wen u hav a problem he understands.

05/01/2008
good
bio252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this professor. I he sees that you do the work he will pass you.

06/09/2005
good
Bio151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good, professor! Takes the time out to help his students and that they understand everything fully.