in Buffalo State College that teach English Edit
at Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY
are you Jennifer Vara?

10/30/2013
good
CWP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is just about the cutest woman in the world! she laughs at her own jokes and is always happy. All her papers are very easy and if you do bad, you can fix it. She tells you exactly what to fix and she even marks where it needs to be fixed. she is picky but it will help you in the long run. It is impossible to fail this class. I recommend it!

02/27/2012
good
CWP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

SECTis just an amazing person all around as well as a professor. My writing was worse than a 2nd graders, my writing sureley has increased to a college level ! (:

11/15/2011
good
cwp101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher, I love her. If you visit her during her office hours she will be a great help. She is a tough grader, but in the end you will become a better writer. I promise you that.

01/24/2011
good
CWP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A fare grader, He is really nice... Takes the time out to help her students, she helped make my writing 10x better. I highly recommend he. I hated writing papers until she showed me how easy it is. PS english is not my first language.

12/16/2010
CWP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Was kind to me, but I heard otherwise from other students. Had a problem appearing to SCHEDULED meetings/portfolio pick-ups on time. I had to reschedule a meeting once with her, and she abandoned us during finals week, with no notice that she was leaving. Hard grader. Need a lot of patience to take this class!

11/15/2010
CWP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very hard grader. I've talked to my friends and she's the hardest grader for CWP. She told me to get a tutor for my sentence structure and the tutor thought I was nuts coming to him because there was no problem.

07/08/2009
good
CWP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is legally blind, so she uses a reader and a magnifying device when grading assignments. Although they do come back slowly, her feedback is solid. With the ability to revise twice, the focus is on being a better writer, not a higher grade. And if the two revisions weren't enough there was extra credit! Highly recommended!

06/14/2009
good
CWP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great prof. Very helpful, if you try and ask questions. Can revise papers twice. Easy A if you apply yourself.

04/16/2009
good
CWP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor who is extremely helpful. Esay A if your not lazy. I mean you get 3 chances to revise EVERY essay and get 100 on all of them. class itself was boring and easy to fall asleep in but she knows her stuff!She may be blind but it doesnt take away from her teaching capabilities

10/28/2007
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. i wish i can take her again. she taught me alot. easy A. but you learn alot with her. 4 paper in the entire semester. very nice professor, sweet, and care alot about her students. she is blind, but you hardly note it in class, cause she is always WELL prepare.